Part sixty: the new year's kiss

Start from the beginning

"I'm not blushing. I'm just hungry," Mix said and wiggled himself out of the bed.

Earth was looking at him, smiling, "And where is the connection?"

"Stooop," Mix whined and quickly went to the bathroom.

"I'll wait for you downstairs with breakfast, angel," Earth shouted so that Mix could hear him and went downstairs. He made some scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausages—almost like an English breakfast.

After Earth woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast he was thinking about what they were going to do next? Earth was alive, the reason why Mix came to live in the cabin in the first place, wasn't an issue anymore. There was no need for Earth to stay near the cabin anymore. He could go wherever he wanted to. They could move out, but they also could stay living there.

Would Mix want to stay in the cabin or would he want to move back to Thailand, or somewhere else? For Earth, it didn't really matter. The world changed a lot since the last time he could really enjoy it and as long as he was with Mix he didn't care where it would be. As for his job and other similar stuff—he was going to worry about that later. The only thing that mattered now was to spend time with Mix, doing boyfriends things.

"Why does it smell so good in here?" Mix asked as he walked downstairs.

"We are having English breakfast," Earth proudly grinned and put the plates on the table, in front of the sofa.

"Hmmm, English breakfast — that sounds delicious," Mix said, sitting on the sofa.

"Before we eat," Earth said, standing in front of Mix, "rate my outfit."

Mix leaned more into the sofa and focused his eyes on his boyfriend. His heart skipped a beat. Earth looked so good. It should have been humanly impossible to look like that. And the fact that he was wearing Mix's clothes was not helping anything.

But one thing was for sure, Mix loved seeing Earth in his clothes way more than in the clothes of his father. Frankly, that was really weird. But this? Those simple grey sweatpants and black long-sleeved t-shirt never looked so good on Mix.

That wasn't fair! But who was Mix kidding? He loved it! His boyfriend was wearing his clothes and looked so damn attractive in them.

Mix was sure that if they ever move out somewhere else where there are more people, he would have to keep an eye on Earth. Not because he didn't trust Earth—Mix trusted Earth more than he trusted himself, and they had a special connection after all. But because Mix knew for sure that there would be way too many people throwing themselves at Earth and that was what Mix was not about to allow no matter what.

Mix was right now definitely enjoying his privilege to look at Earth as much as he wanted to without it being weird. He glided his eyes up and down Earth's body, lingering on certain parts longer than the others.

Earth was standing there without any movement, smiling and letting Mix take as much time as he wanted to. Besides, Earth was enjoying Mix's attention to the fullest so why would he interrupt?

After a few more moments Mix nodded and grabbed a glass of orange juice from the table.

"So?" Earth asked and sit next to Mix.

"1000 out of 10," Mix said, taking a sip from the juice.

Earth grinned, "that much?"

"Well, they are my clothes—of course, I'm gonna give a high score."

"That's the only reason? It has nothing to do with the person who's wearing them?" Earth turned fully towards Mix.

"Who? You?" Mix rolled his eyes, "don't think so highly of yourself, darling."