2. Fight

"show yourself" I sang at the top of my lungs watching the movie in the living room, peacefully sitting on the couch with strawberries, chips and many candies surrounding me.

My peacefully moment was cut off when I felt someone hit the back of my head.

"Hey" I screamed turning around to find Leon glaring at me. He is my fourth older brother, who loves to get me in trouble, let it small or big, he would never miss a chance. He has green eyes and black hair, infact all of us have green eyes and black hair. Anyone can tell, about us being siblings. "Whats was that's for?"

"Stop screaming I am trying study unlike you" he snarled.

"Stop lying. How can you hear it all the way up to your room?" I replied him with the same tone he used with me.

"I was studying in the dinning room-" I cut him off.

"You have the whole mansion. You can study somewhere else. Between I didn't even scream that loud" a pack of chips hit my face.

"Do not interrupt me" I picked up the Pringle and threw it at him. It hit his stomach.

"Don't tell me what to do?" He threw a candy this time. It hit my head.

I stood up from the couch glaring at him and stormed off to the kitchen. He was following behind me yelling. I opened the fridge and took eggs throwing them at him. He dodged some and some hit him.

"You little brat" he yelled grabbing a pack of flour and throwing the whole thing on me.

And just like that our food fight started. I didn't back down neither did he.

"Whats going on here?" A voice boomed from the entrance of the kitchen freezing both of us. Issac. He is my third brother. It's super fun to be around him when he is not mad however when he is, no tends to go in his eye sight. I slowly turned to him, to find him looking at the kitchen in disbelief and a bit of disgust, he is kinda off a neat freak. Not too much but he hates the smell of eggs.

Considering his scrunched up nose I took a glance around the kitchen. It was hard to hold in a gasp, even an smile threatened to take over. The kitchen was a totally mess. The white shining marble countertops and island were filled with eggs, eggshells, chocolates, mustard and many more. There was floor, oil and even few pans on the floor.

I certainly dont remember throwing pans.

"Don't tell me that's Theo favourite vase" Issac brought me out of thoughts by pointing at the broken vase on the floor. I slowly took in it my hands examining it and it sure is Theo's vase. He and his girlfriend did this vase together celebrating their 3 year relationship. Leon and Issac joined me in picking up the pieces of the broken vase and settling them in the living room.

"What now?" I said with my hands on my hips staring at the pieces in front of me with Leon and Issac either side of me.

"You both go clean the kitchen. I will go freshen up and help you guys fix this vase back" Issac suggested.

We agreed and parted our ways. Once we reached the I started cleaning by picking up the egg shells, from the corner of my eye I saw Leon glaring at the mess with his arms crossed. After few seconds of glaring he spoke,

"This is your fault if only you had shut your mouth from screaming nothing would have happened"

"If you didn't throw those chips at me nothing would have happened. Technically you started it" I retorted back.

"Shut up don't you dare blame it on me" he snapped pissing me off.

"Y-" I was rudely interrupted.