"Tradition?" "There's this old tradition in their home country. Where the guy would court his love with a song."

"Oh! I remember that! Y/N mentioned that to me before!" Camilo exclaimed.

"Harana?" he asked as you two walked at the streets of Encanto.

"Yeah! It's kind of an old tradition that rarely happens nowadays." you explained. "It just feel so romantic that a man would make an effort unlike these days where they'll straight off say they love them and then they're now dating!"

You remembered your friend who had that kind of relationship, and they lasted 2 weeks. Romantic, isn't it?

"I can court them by Harana!" he then happily started eating again, thinking of a song.

His family started eating as well, relieved that the Shapeshifter is now back on track.

It's now night and you were talking to your friend who visited with her parents.

It was for business, actually. And your friend's parents are kind of a strict. Wanting their daughter to stay inside. So you had no choice but to accompany her as your parents talk downstairs.

"Talaga? A Shapeshifter?" your friend asked curiously. "Yep, and meron syang ate and she can hear almost everything!"

"That's amazing! I hope I can get to meet those Madrigals soon!" "Oho, you will and you'll like them! Mostly Camilo!"

"Bes, you've been talking about that Camilo for hours. Iba na yan, ha?" she teased so you blushed. She gasped as she saw your reddened face, "You like him!!!"

"Well, who won't!? I mean, he's.. wonderful.." you sighed dreamily as you remembered him being a gentleman.

"Ayieeeeee, that's not a simple like, Bes! That's a like-like situation!" "Like-like situation?" "I mean—"

The two of you stopped talking when you heard a strumming of a guitar from outside the window. "Luh, ano yon? Wala pa namang pasko!" your friend said.

You approached your window then got surprised when you saw Mariano with his guitar, Felix who was clapping his hands with the beat, and the Shapeshifter who have been stuck in your head all day.

He sang a song and his voice was so lovely like the first time you've heard it. You were dancing your head to the beat as you looked at him.

Him looking at you and only you as he dedicated his song to you.

Your friend's teasing made you red as you watched Camilo smirked when he saw your flustered face, 'Man, she's beautiful..' he thought.

"Ang gwapo, bes! Sana all!" your friend said so you rolled your eyes.

As the song nearly ended your friend pushed you to the door, "Go get you man!" you smiled before rushing down the stairs.

"Nak, a gentleman is courting you." your mother teased. "No kissing!" your dad said as you went outside the house.

You stayed at where you're standing as you stared at Camilo who was also staring at you. Mariano and Felix already left for the two of you.

He slowly started walking towards you, "Buenas noches, hermosa.." he greeted.

You blushed before smiling, "Magandang gabi, gwapo."

He also blushed and scratched his neck, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I was—"

"No, no, I was actually just talking with my friend! You didn't disturb anything!"

He laughed then took both of your hands, "Y/N, I've been wanting to tell you this for a very long time.. And I am very much of a coward to just say this to you now. But I.."

Your heart was beating too fast, you even thought that Dolores might hear it. Not knowing that the boy in front of you feels the same.

" I.. have admired you.. so much that I don't know what to do whenever I don't see you around, even just for a day.. "

".. Everything that you do.. affects me and everytime I'm with you, everything just lights up.."

"Y/N.. I love you.. Not just because you are you, but because I am ME when I'm with you.." he said as he kissed your hand.

He looked at you once again so you whispered, "I love you too, Camilo Madrigal.."

Shades of pink came visible on his face when you said so but he smiled and then hugged you, "Your dad said 'no kissing' so yeah.."

You laughed before pulling away and kissing his cheek, "That'll do."

"Y/N, you don't know how much you affect me.." you blushed, "I can say the same.."

"So.. Maybe, I'll see you tomorrow?" you asked.

"Tomorrow? Really?" he cheerfully asked. "Yeah." "So it's a date?" "Wha, W—well.. I guess you could say that.." "Well then, good evening once again, mi amor."

"Good evening, mi vida." you smirked before turning around and entering your house.

Camilo stayed there for awhile before..

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Woohooo! I did it!" he cheered. A faint "shut up" was heard from one of the houses so he laughed before looking back at your house then happily walked home.