part 11

I opened my eyes as I stood in front of strange. I looked behind me to see the avengers running up to me. I threw my hands up in surrender not wanting to fight them.

"Don't move." Said Stark,

"I.....Nat!" I said as I pushed my way thought them to find nat. I ran the avengers chasing me till I finally reached the interrogation room, I ran over to her shaking her to wake her up as she was unconscious.. Nat wake up please, wake up. I watched as Nat slowly started to wake up. I conjured up some ice for her head but as I did I saw Nat fletched.

"I'm so sorry Nat, I'm so sorry. " I cried, as I backed away from her.

" what's happening?" Asked stark confused

"I can explain?" Said strange.

"I'm so sorry, for everything." I Said before running out of the room in tears.

I ran and ran not knowing where I was going, all I knew is that I wanted out of their. I decide to go to my moms old room and just hid in their for awhile. I sat on the edge of the bed tears silently falling down my cheeks, When suddenly I saw something green slithering up onto the bed. Really uncle Loki a snake." I said as I watched the snake transform back into Loki.

"What cant I check and make sure my favorite niece is okay." He said as he adjusted his horns on his head.

"Why are you wearing those? I thought they where only for battle?" I questioned.

"What their my signature look and Melaina insisted we match and who am I to say no to my darling daughter." Explained Loki.

"Sylvie made you didn't she?" I replied.

"Yeah but stop deflecting. Are you okay." Loki asked.

"No, I feel like a monster." I replied.

"Well I'm a monster, your not." Replied Loki

"Loki your not helping." I said.

"I'm sorry what I'm trying to say is your not a monster. yes you did some bad things but that doesn't make you a monster." Loki comforted.

"Your not either Loki. you've done bad things in your past but you've changed a lot. plus you are the literally god of mischief." I laughed.

"That I am, but I should get back before Sylvie and Melaina before the realize I'm missing." Said Loki as he transformed back into a snake and slithered away.

Meanwhile

Nat's prospective

"So you sent her back in time to spend more time with her mom?" I asked.

"Yes but also I hoped she would finally be able to let go and come back and acknowledge what she did was wrong." Dr.strange explained.

"looks like your plan worked strange." Stark Said.

"Do you no what happened while she was their?" Asked vision.

"I don't only she knows." Replied strange

I got up and headed for the door.

"Nat where are you going?" Clint asked

"To talk to Caitlin...Alone." I said as I left the room but then I realized I had no idea were she went. I stood there in the hall trying to figure out where she would go. Then I remembered what strange had said and tried to think of places that where significant to Wanda then it hit me, Wanda's old room. I walked up stairs and down the hall and too Wanda's old room which had been abandoned for years.

"Hey Cait can we talk?" I asked as I tried to go over to her.

"No, No stay away from me, I'm a monster I don't want to hurt you."She cried and her eyes glowed red.

"No your not and I'm not afraid of you." I said as I wiped some of her tears away.

"I'm so sorry Nat, I was so anger and felt so abandoned by all of you that I let my grief and anger take over and I'm so sorry." Caitlin cried.

"why didn't you come to us if your felt like we abandoned?" I Questioned.

"I didn't think you guys would listen. I understand if you hate me and don't love me anymore." Caitlin cried.

"Caitlin I don't hate you and I would never stop loving you. I love you so much and that will never change." Comforted Nat.

"I love you to aunt nat." I smiled as I hugged her.