The Big Fat Truth

I had looked down at the scale and I gasped as I saw the amount.
203.1 llbs.
"Whoa." I thought

"So Basicaly.. You are now officially Overweight. And you are only a few pounds away from being Obese." The doctor said

I was strong, I had quite a bit of muscle, more than most 14 year old girls usually do at least. But no matter how strong I was physically this hurt me and I literally wanted to cry. But I couldn't I had to be strong.
"I had to be Big Strong Miranda"

"In the past two years, said the doctor, you've gained approximately 92 llbs.."

I felt my jaw drop, I wanted to shake my head and say oh well it doesn't matter like I had done since the 7th grade but I just couldn't. I couldn't comfort myself anymore.
I went to school the next day and met up with my squad. I was in the 9th grade at the time and it was near the end of the school year.

"So... Guys, there is only 9 more weeks until the end of the school year.."My best friend said... my best friend Ryan.

"Yay" my other friend named Brad said.

" So Miranda.... Why did you leave me all alone with all these nerds yesterday?" Ryan said jokingly, He did that alot, but I did it too so I couldn't complain I guess..

"I had a doctors appointment.." I said as I trailed my voice off at the end of my sentence remembering how horrible it had went.

"How'd it go?" Asked my other friend Lexy

"Good.." I lied

"Cool." Ryan said

But I had just jumped out of my seat because I saw Sean storming our way.

"Move Miranda, I want to talk to Ryan."
He said in that taunting voice that got me mad every time I heard it.

"No way." I said "Why can't you just leave him alone?"

"Because he is ASIAN!", Sean said

"So are you..." I heard Brad say behind me.

"I know Brad, but I'm not a loser like the HIGA over here." Sean said

"Sean Fujiyoshi! Let's go outside.. I need to tell you something!"

Ew.. It was Michelle she was so fake and two faced that I could never handle being nice to her.

"Alright Babe.." Sean said

"But first.. Hey HIGA dont you wish you had a girlfriend like that?

"Not really..." Said Ryan

"Sure" Sean said in his taunting voice.

*I can't believe that I actually LIKE that guy...like, like him.. like him..*
I thought