Episode 28: Training Starts Now

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Right now my buddies and I are on summer break, but it looks like our vacations getting cut short. Turns out this is a training camp to help us get better control of our powers. I appreciate the thought Aizawa but how 'bout a little warning next time?"

Picking up right from where the last episode left off, everyone took the night to relax before their training officially began the next day. After meeting the other wild cats and Kota, the guys and girls all went to bathe in the hot springs.

Kirishima: *sigh of relief* Man, that hits the spot after today. My body's killing me.

Kaminari: You said it, man. I needed this.

Sonic: And uh... you're sure it's not that deep?

They all look up at Sonic who's currently wearing goggles, water wings, flippers, and a pool floaty. His friends laugh.

Kirishima: Bro, it's a hot spring, not a pool.

Sonic: Water's water, man. And I don't do water.

Deku: You're not gonna be swimming, you just sit there and relax. It's nice. Trust me!

Sonic: Well... okay I guess.

Sonic gets rid of all his stuff except for the water wings and slowly steps into the water.

Sonic: Oh... oooooooooooh... this is nice...

Deku: See?

Kaminari: Awww he's growing up!

Sonic: Hahaha, shut up man.

Meanwhile, Mineta is outside the water, staring at the wall that divides the girl's and boys' baths.

Mineta: What I want is beyond this wall...

Sonic: Oh God, what's he doing?

Tokoyami: Mineta, don't do what I think you're gonna d-!

Mineta uses his balls to start climbing the wall like some kind of spider.

Mineta: You can't stop me, Tokoyami!

Sonic: And just when you thought Bakugou was the most messed up kid in our class.

Shoji: *sigh* I got him.

Shoji uses his tentacles to reach out and pull him down. As this is happening, Mina is also outside the water staring at everything through a small hole in the wall.

Uraraka: C'mon in Mina, the water's fine!

Mina doesn't respond as she's busy looking at Sonic on the other side, fangirling over him.

Asui: Mina, what are you doing?

Mina: Not now Asui, my man is on the other side!

Yaoyorozu: Ashido, you better not be looking through that peephole to spy on Sonic.

Hagakure: Haha! You're no better than Mineta!

Jiro: Hahaha... wait a second... outside of his uniform and his sneakers, Sonic never wears clothes normally...

Mina: Yeah, so?

Jiro: So like... wouldn't that mean-

Uraraka: -that Sonic is... pretty much always-