"Really...?" I asked softly, getting shy with him again.

"Really, mi vida." He replied, softly.

I smiled brightly at him and he did the same. He carefully pushed a strand of hair behind my ear before gently caressing my cheek. His hand slowly guided my face towards his and we were slowly leaning in—until, "Señora! Por Favor! My daughter would love to marry Camilo! She has told me herself!" My mom shouted, desperately, chasing after Alma. I could see the rest of the Madrigals come out since they heard the shouting. This woke up Mariano. Camilo and I looked at each other confused.

"No! I entirely disagree with you Señora Guzmán!" Señora Madrigal shouted back. Everyone, including Camilo, Mariano and I gathered in the middle of the floor looking up at the two women.

"Please! Y/n loves him!" My mother argued. I could heard gasps from everyone and they all looked at Camilo and me. I grew red and so embarrassed. Did I? She wouldn't know whether I did or not! This was making me slightly angry.

"Love?! Señora, they are children! They do not know love! Your daughter has no right to say that she's in love with my grandson! She knows nothing of love! Teenagers believe that they are in love when they really are not! They meet one day and believe that it is love at first sight! They get together and the next thing you know they realize that they aren't meant for each other, the fight and that leads to heartbreak! I will not allow my grandson to marry A random girl from the Village who does absolutely nothing for the community! Y/n thinks she can just ask for my blessing right after her brother was trying to marry my granddaughter! She is selfish and is speaking nonsense if she believes she loves Camilo! She is not right for him! I know because I can feel it! I've seen it! The miracle is dying and suffering because of her! The closer Camilo and her get the more the candle starts to flicker! I will not have her a part of this family just to ruin it!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Abuela!" Camilo yelled in anger. His sister and cousins gasped out loud at her harsh words.

"Mama!" Pepa yelled up at her in shock.

I had tears in my eyes and I felt like I was being stabbed in my heart. The person I looked up to...who I admired...hates me. She hurt me...I felt heartbroken. I couldn't believe it. I began to cry. Bruno held onto my shoulders and Isabela and Mirabel were at my side.

"How dare you?!" Camilo shouted and began to walk up the stairs in anger. "How dare you talk about her that way?! Y/n is the most amazing person I've ever met! She's be perfect for this family! You are blind to see what's she's capable of! She'd be the perfect wife I'd ever have!"

Suddenly, Camilo began to shift into multiple people as he was talking. He wasn't aware of it because of how furious he was. He switched from person to person and everyone started at him in confused shock. As he continued to shift into multiple people he yelled, "You know nothing of what I want! Sure! I might be a teenager and I may not know a lot about love but Y/n is the only girl that has made me feel whole! Who has made me feel like myself! I would love nothing more than to marry her in the future because I know I would do anything for her and she'd do the same for me! She cares about me and she is the sweetest and most beautiful and lovable person! If you can't see that then shame on you Abuela!" He screamed turning back into himself, pointing his finger directly at his grandmother's face.

She was in shock but her shock turned into anger. "That is enough! I don't want to hear another word from you Camilo! I don't wanna hear this topic ever again! I forbid you to marry Y/n! It will never happen! Now I want the Guzmán's out! I never want them to come back and I never wanna hear about them again! You are not allowed to see each other anymore, Camilo! Castita! Get them out of here!" She yelled, furiously. With that, the house floors gripped onto our feet and threw my family and me out of the house! I cried heavy tears on the floor. My heart hurt...

Camilo's POV:

     "We are the Madrigals! We do not listen to some villagers that are trying to pry into our lives just for fame and recognition! None of you will associate with the Guzmán's ever again! Especially Y/n! I'm talking to you, Camilo! You will never see Y/n ever again! Do you hear me?! No one is to talk, see or accompany them ever again!" She yelled out to all of us from the top of the stairs.

Everyone looked down sadly, silently agreeing to Abuela. I glared at her, standing right in front of her. She glared back in anger. "How could you?!" I shouted.

"I will not have you marry her! She is a bad influence and you deserve better than her! She will ruin you, Camilo!" She shouted back.

I felt hot tears rising. "No..." I started, "No, you're wrong! You are the one that is ruining me! Who is ruining this family!" I yelled at her before I ran out to my room. All I could feel was rage and anger inside me.