What's that for?

She's pushing this.

I look back at the guy at the register to see him smirking at me. I shake my head "No, I'm not si—" I try but Emma cuts me off again "You should give her your number!" She state.

I look at her with a glare "No. I'm talking with Kingston." I tell her, but she gives me this look. Like I'm stupid.

"Cagna" I curse at her in Italian. Her brows furrowed in confusion with a "Huh?"
(Bitch)

"But you guys aren't together, right?" She asks me. I shake my head slowly, the alarms in my head blaring loudly.

She smiles and claps her hands together "Write it on the cup then!" She tells him and he nods, adding up the total with a smile.

   "That'll be $13.24." he says, looking over at me. Emma looks over at me with a smile but I just stand there.

   I'm not paying. She invited me.

   Her smiles tightens as she reaches in and pulls out a 20 dollar bill from her wallet and hands it over. She glances over at me and I can see her eye twitch slightly.

   I'm not naive.

   You're up to something.

   And I'm going to figure it out.

   We both walk over to a high set table with two bar stools at either side. I take a seat and pull out my phone, checking the message he sent me.

Kingston: Thank you amor, text me when you get to Emma's

   I can't help the smile that spreads across my face and my stomach fluttering at the name. I look up from my phone to see Emma peering at my phone.

   "Texting Kingston?" She asks in the high voice of hers. I nod and her interest seems to peak.

   She sets her elbows on the table and leans forward, setting her chin on her hand "What's he like?" She asks with that signature smile of hers.

   Somethings not right.

   Don't trust her.

   Leave.

   Text Kingston.

   Call him.

   Get away from her.

   I glance at my new Bugatti then back at Emma. I debate what to tell her and then I sigh. My phone buzzes in my pocket but I ignore it.

   I'll give her the bare minimum.

   "Uh, he's really demanding,"

   True.

   "Likes to tell people around,"

  True.

   "He's always the boss of things,"

Lie.

   "He never smiles, only smirks,"

   Lie.

   "Gets into a lot of fights,"

   True.

   "Barely does his work,"

   Lie.

   "Hates a lot of people,"

   True.

   "Cheats on his tests,"