25.

─── · .゚☆: 2 WEEKS AFTER :☆゚. · ───

I WAS sitting at the table in the kitchen with Thena and Jack, Phastos's child. I was looking out the window until Jack started to chat with Thena.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, watching her stick her hand in a toaster.

"I get confused sometimes." She explained, leaning against the counter. 

"Yeah, me too." He agreed, reaching for an orange. "So, dad said you're the goddess Athena."

"Thena, drop the A." She commented turning to the kid.

"Oh."

"Hmm..." She smirked.

"What's your superpower?" He asked, a curious little child.

She just showed him, creating a spear and stabbing the fruit he wanted and handing it to him. My eyes widened, I stood up and picked Jack up, resting him on my hip. "Woah, woah. Thena! What the heck?"

"Okay, All right. See, that thing is... Okay." Phastos chuckled nervously walking in the kitchen. "Almost gave you a shave and a haircut, didn't she?" He sarcastically asked rubbing Jack's head, nodding at me in thanks.

"Mhm... Remember earmuffs Jack? Yeah, you and your dad practised that." I reminded him, smiling at the kid in my arms. He nodded covering his ears.

"You know that your babysitting privileges are completely revoked right? Like, it's done." He asked, waving his hand. 

"Okay." I sighed, putting him back down. 

"Remember, violence is never the answer. Right, T?" Phastos asked Thena.

"Hmm..." She hummed not agreeing too much.

"You gotta always use your brain, hmm?" 

"Like you did fighting on the beach." Thena reminded him making me snort.

"Your dad spoke calmly and firmly to the bad guy, and he had no choice but to listen to m, so no violence." 

'The kid is ten, not stupid!' Makkari signed walking in to the room.

'When are you guys leaving?' "When is that happening? That's happening soon, right?" Phastos asked and signed wanting us out.

Then Druig walked in, pretending to throw something then standing beside me. "Oh, yeah. That's Druig. Don't go anywhere near him."

"Oh, yeah!" Jack yelled excitedly. 

Phastos glared at him making us two smirk and look at each other. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We walked out on the field, Makkari and Thena ahead. Phastos stopped Jack, "Okay, buddy, that's far enough."

"Wow, dad, the Domo's so cool." Jack admired it floating in the sky.

"Your dad fixed that with his bare hands." Phastos showed off.

"Can we go to space, too, one day?" Jack asked curious.

"Let's wait till you get your leaners permit, okay?" Phastos avoided the question.

"Hey, Phastos. Take care. This world is lucky to have you." Druig admitted, walking to beside him. 

"Thank you. I know you're not a hugger, so..." Phastos said shaking Druig's hand. 

Druig pulled his hand bringing him in for a hug. I chuckled crossing my arms. They pulled apart, Druig walking back to beside me. 

"You think when we find the other Eternals out there, that they'll accept the truth the way we did?" He asked me.

"Of course they will, darling, because the truth will set them free." I smiled softly.

"Hm... We best get going, now." Druig hummed.

"Right, Phastos. I'm going to miss you." I chuckled walking to him. "I wish you the best, to you and your family."

"Thank you." He thanked me.

"Alright, bye, Jack." I crouched down in front of him.

"Mmm... Bye bye." He mumbled sad.

I opened my palm and conjured a picture frame with a photo of all 11 of us Eternals. Even if Jack never met some of them, Phastos would tell him about us. "Here take this, as a memory."

"Thank you!" He gasped, lifting it gently from my hand. 

"You are very welcome." I giggle at his happiness.