19.

I RAN behind the deviant and up its back. Then it pushed Druig onto the ground. Before it could do anything, I shoved the sword in its head. Even dead the tail swung at me, almost impaling me, but I caught it just in time, throwing it to the ground.

I sighed backflipping off it, landing in a pose. I looked to my right seeing Ikaris float down. "And where the fuck were you?" I shouted.

He chuckled before flying off again to save the others. I walked over to Druig and helped him up. "You okay?" I asked, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Better than ever, gorgeous." He chuckled, resting his hands on my hips.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I jogged to the water resource with Druig, after seeing Sersi pushed in. Suddenly something exploded out, it looked like a tree. We started to walk slowly when I saw that it wasn't just any tree, it was a tree made of a deviant?

"What the hell is that?" I whispered, staring up at it. 

"Sersi! Are you all right?" Ikaris yelled hugging her. She shakily hugged back. "How did you do that?"

"I don't know." She whispered, looking at it. 9Then I had a vision. Gilgamesh was d-dead. It ended and I stumble back.

"Miho?" Druig asked, holding my waist, stabilizing me. 

"H-he's... dead." I whispered, by now the others were close to me, alerted by what I just said.

"Who?" He questioned, cupping my face with one hand and my hip with the other. All of a sudden, we heard Thena crying. They all turned their heads to the cries. Ikaris flew off to them seeing if they needed help or saving.

I sniffled before leading the way, knowing the two were deep in the forest. "This way..."

They followed me and stopped when they finally saw Thena crying over Gilgamesh's body, skin grey and eyes closed.

I walked closer to Thena, placing a hand on her shoulder and she put hers on top of mine. 

 ── · .゚☆: 2 DAYS BEFORE EMERGENCE, THE AMAZON :☆゚. · ──

Before I knew it, Gilgamesh was ashes in an urn. It was already morning of the next day and Thena was still holding him. She was grieving painfully slow, but we allowed her to take as long as she needed. I walked to Druig, standing beside one another and watched Thena stand in the water. 

"When you left, I broke up with Ada." Druig confessed, turning to me.

"Why did you?" I questioned, copying his movement.

"Because without you, I realized I only liked Ada because she was just like you. But more inappropriate and rude." He chuckled.

"Mhm... Are you ready to leave?" I sighed, turning back forward.

"Yes, but you are asking me to take control of a celestial. I do not have that kind of power."

"We'll need Phastos then. Actually we needed him nonetheless." I smirked.

"Well, good luck, gorgeous. He gave up on humans a long time ago." He told me as Thena finally dumped his ashes. 

"Are you sure, love?" I cocked a brow turning to him again. "He has a husband and a son."

"Really?" 

"Mhm... You know, I haven't even told you a quarter of what I know." I smiled, looking up at Druig.

"What do you mean?"

"Eventually you'll know the truth." I sighed, secretly referring to what Ikaris had done. I walked to Thena, who was looking at the water.

"Thena?" I called out.

She sniffled wiping her eyes. "Yes, Miho?"

"Are you ready?" I asked softly, not wanting to pressure her.

"Mhm..." She hummed. I smiled gently stepping forward and hugging her torso. She wrapped her arms around me.