08.

A/N: Quick reminder, you and Druig aren't dating, yet. And this chapter might be sad or make you mad, but don't worry what happens, it won't be for long.

── · .゚☆: 400 AD :☆゚. · ──

WOW, HUMANS knew how to celebrate. Music was playing, people cheered and clapped at the soon-to-be married couple. 

Once everyone settled down, we took our places, Eternals all together in one group to watch the ceremony. From the corner of my eye, I watched Druig walk up behind me. "Miho, could I have a pear?" 

"If you eat quietly, then yes." I sighed.

"No promises." He chuckled, but I gave in any way, knowing if I didn't he wouldn't shut up during the ceremony.

"Whatever, here." I conjured one quickly and handed it to him. 

"Thanks gorgeous." Druig whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"May the gods hereby bond you in matrimony. Congratulations." The priest finally concluded, signalling they could kiss now.  

They stepped close to one another and did so. I glanced to my left at Sprite, even if I couldn't see her face I knew she was unhappy, the love of her life was officially taken now.

I was pulled from my thoughts as loud chewing erupted in my ear. I smirked and vanished the fruit in his hand and the pieces in his mouth, making me giggle quietly. I heard Druig sigh in annoyance behind me.

── · .゚☆: 405 AD :☆゚. · ──

I have been noticing Druig being more distant - hell, the whole team has! Druig hasn't told me anything - actually, he hasn't even talked to me or seen me today. I haven't gotten any visions so far, if there was something up I would know.

Suddenly an alarm went off in the Domo, "Code Black. Code Black." Code Black meant an important announcement. I stood up off my bed and walked down to the lab, it's kind of the main room if you didn't know. Slowly everyone, but Druig arrived. 

Sprite spoke up, "What's this about?"

Just then I had a vision, Druig in the hall with a woman.

"I'm sure, they will love you." He comforted her, hands resting on her hips.

"Really?" She asked, like a dumb little girl.

"Really." Druig grinned, before they connected their lips.

The vision ended and everyone was looking at me. "Miho, what did you see?" Sersi asked, noticing my change of mood.

"It's best if he tells you guys..." I mumbled before storming out of the lab.

── · .゚☆: NO ONE'S P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

"What does that mean?" Kingo asked.

"Most likely, something to do with Druig playing with Miho's feelings." Phastos answered. "You guys saw how upset and angry she looked, plus he ain't in here."

Just then Druig walked in with the woman, grabbing everyone's attention. "I have an announcement. This is Ada... the love of my life."

Not a word was spoken, everyone just was shocked. The woman was human. Ajak interrupted the thick silence, "Druig, may we all speak with you. Alone." Ajak had spoken for everyone, eyeing Ada, and it came out more like a statement than a question.

Druig whispered for his lady to wait outside the room. "What?"

"A human girlfriend!?" Kingo yelled.

"What do you think will happen when she dies!?" Gilgamesh thought out loud.

"Forget the fact she's human, what about Miho?" Ikaris ignored Ada.

"She had a vision, therfore she knows. You can't play with her feelings, Druig." Thena sighed.

"How am I playing with her feelings!?" Druig shouted, pointing down the hall to where she was in her room.

"You two kiss each other on the cheeks, hug, laugh, and are just together every second." Ajak explained, Druig now looked guilty. The team all sighed, leaving heavy breaths of disapproval and walked out.

── · .゚☆: YOUR P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

I took a deep breath, walking off to the library, hearing the team yelled at Duig, the sound made me smile slightly. I went to the library, thinking of burying my nose in a book sounded like a good idea - just to get away from the thoughts about that dumb bimbo, who only wore a cropped shirt and an extremely short skirt.

It's fine though, because sooner or later she'll die of natural causes - or one of the Eternals, may or may, not murder by accident. The thought made me laugh in my seat. Their love will last for only maybe a few years which for us, flies by with the blink of an eye.