ꜱɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ.

Começar do início

"y'know.. you remember that day you posted your given-taken cover on our weverse?" he slowly spoke, making sure she was able to understand him.

her eyes widened, unaware of his knowledge of that post. she slowly nodded, the boy's lips turning into a small smile, chuckling.

"heeseung hyungie found it, and showed me your twitter.. we watched your cover videos for hours~" he drew out the final word, the girl's eyes widening even further.

"that's how i recognized you during our first call, you know?" he spoke, mindlessly at this point. the high alcohol consumption had flipped a switch inside of the boy, and he wasn't sure how to turn it off before it was too late.

by this point, his face had found the crook of her neck while his arms'd made their way around her waist once again, his legs draped over her own. she chuckled as she felt as if she was holding a gigantic baby,

but she technically was.

the shock from the sudden confession had soon subsided, byeol's eyes once again focused on the large screen in front of her, her fingers mindlessly playing with the boy's dyed hair.

ni-ki's eyes, on the other hand, had once again found her face, only paying attention to her. the additional caresses she was giving him only ringing him into an indescribable state of bliss, never wanting to leave.

the boy suddenly spoke words she never imagined she'd hear.

"have i ever told you how much i love you?"

byeol froze, mind unable to process the words.

"what?" she said, voice small.

ni-ki lifted his head, turning his body to face her again.

"have i ever told you how much i love you?" he repeated, enunciating his words, speaking slowly.

she chuckled, shaking her head. "you don't know what you're saying right now, maybe you should-"

"no, byeol.. i know what i'm saying, and i know what i'm telling you right now," he said, seeming as if the alcohol in his system had suddenly worn off.

"i'm deeply... so, very deeply in love with you, haku byeol,"

as if their eyes were made to only look into the others', neither one could look away. not even blink.

his eyes suddenly told the most enticing story ever told, as if it was one told once every century. as if she'd be condemned if she looked away, not that she wanted to, anyway.

the way in and the words which he'd spoken lifted a weight off her shoulders, the biggest burden she'd ever felt finally taken off her being.

she was able to breathe again.

swarms of butterflies were set free the longer he looked at her, eyes slowly flickering downward.

as were hers.

when'd they get so close together? neither were aware— maybe it was the invisible string which literally connected their hearts that'd reeled them in, but who were they to question the inevitable, sometimes eccentric connection they had to the other?

nothing had ever felt so right. despite the lack of personal space they now had, but that was the least of their worries.

the pair now sat the closest they'd ever sat to the other, having yet to break the eye contact they'd started long ago.

the tropical scent which always seemed to radiate off her being filled his nose, only drawing him in closer.

they slowly inched closer, the boy stopping a mere inch away from the girl. his eyes removed themselves from her enticingly tinted lips, looking into her eyes once again.

her orbs were brighter than they'd ever been, holding the most beautiful array of light specks the world's ever seen.

he softly chuckled, hand reaching to gently hold the girl's chin. "you seem to hold the galaxy in your eyes, star," he softly spoke, closing the distance between them before she could speak.

2021-2022post, ©️haogalore끝

2021-2022
post, ©️haogalore
.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! waaaaa :(((
will post my final ment
on the final final chapter—
approx. two - three special
chapters planned :)