chapter 9 the day we go back to school

Izuku pov

When I woke up I can feel my wings, arms and legs chained  to a chair. I looked around the room, it looks like an interrogation room. I look to my side and I can see Dabi,  toga and shigaraki. "Wake the hell up guys!!" Izuku shouted at his friends. They all woke up with a jolt. "Where are we?!!" All three shouted at the  exact same time. "We are in an interrogation room, idiots." Izuku said in a calm tone. The door opened up to see a person walk through it with some files in his hand.( I do not know the investigators name) okay I'm going to read  your information and you have to tell me if it's correct. You go first." He said while pointing at toga.
" name:toga himiko
Age: 16

Quirk: transformation
When you drink someone's blood you can transform into them.

Kill count: 3,002"" yes that's all correct, haha" toga said. The investigator was very scared but kept his calm. "Your next" he said pointing at Dabi

Name: unknown

Alias: dabi

Age : 17

Quirk : cremation.His fire is basically blue and very hot.

Kill count: 3,022" "That's correct." Dabi said in a bored tone. The investigator was a little more scared but still kept his calm. "Your next he said pointing at shigaraki

Name: tomoar

Alias: shigaraki

Age: 17

Kill count: 3,580" he said

"That's all correct " shigaraki said. Now that investigator is starting to sweat.

Y-your next" the investigators studdard

Name: Izuku yoga

Alias: Fallen Angel

Age:16

Quirk: unknown

kill count: 6,998

"I-is this correct." the investigator Studdard

"Yes all of this is correct but add  2 more kills to the kill count" Izuku said.when he said that, afterwards, the investigator passed out from shock and fear. "Did he just pass out or is it just me?" Izuku said "no he just passed out" toga so while shrugging her shoulders. The door slamming open, gained the villains attention. The person who was in the doorway was All-might "Is that you son?" He said "Yes it is father, now please leave my friends and I  alone. Izuku said. All of the sudden All-might hugged his son." I am so sorry for what I did to you. I was just trying to stop you from being a hero. You are quirkless and I do not want you to get hurt. Please forgive me, your mother and your sister. Please my son! All- might said "I don't know father. You neglected me for my entire life. I don't know if I can forgive you but I will try." Izuku said "Thank you my son and I will try to be a better father to you." All-might said. "The family reunions is over now,I would like to talk with them please" nezu said All- might nodded and left. Now I want you guys to go to UA. And you have nothing to say because you are going there no matter what. Nezu said "no no no. We are not going." Shigaraki said "I'm sorry but you're going no matter what. So stop fussing." Nezu said "You all are going to be living in the dorms. Izuku's going to be on that opposite side of the dorms and Hawks will be staying with him in. If your wondering why I'm doing this is because I know he is the big brains of the operations."nezu said. And Hawks came in "I am here to collect the pretty bird. Oh there you are. Nezu can take him?" Hawks said "Yes you can. Just make sure you hold him tightly." Nezu said. Hold up do I get a say in this conversation? Because there is no way I'm going with that baked chicken. Also Hawks stop calling me pretty bird." Izuku said in a sassy tone." No you do not get a say in this conversation. Now Hawks you can take him." Nezu said "yes sir, with pleasure."Hawks said then making his way over to  Izuku and they picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Oh hell no. Put me down at once. If you take one more step I am going to kick you so hard that you're going to wish you were never born. Put me down now." Izuku shouted at Hawks. But Hawks kept walking with a humongous smile across his face. He made it outside still with the screaming Izuku. Hawks flew up in the air, making his way to UA dorms. Izuku kept screaming put me down at once over and over again and smacking him in the face with his tail. Hawks got an idea to pull Izuku's tail. Ah~ you bastard do not pull my tail it's sensitive you big idiot, Izuku said. Hawks kept that info in mind. But the shouting never stopped. So he had an idea to smack Izuku's big ass, so he did. But not just once, twice." Ahhh~ y-you c-creep why did you do that." Izuku Said "Well, because you will not stop shouting "put me down put me down at once." And if you keep saying that I will put you down on my bed. So if you don't want that. Please stay quiet until we get to the UA dorms." Hawks said Izuku  had bright red blush on his face and he stayed quiet the entire trip too. When they got to UA dorms. When they got into the room there was only one bed. "Why is there one bed that clearly has 2 people living here." Izuku said "Well because they don't want you to have any chances of escaping. So that means I'm going to be sleeping with you." Hawk said with a humongous smile plastered across his face, on the other hand Izuku was a blushing mess.