"Princess!" I shouted.

The pink cookie peeked through the cave and walked out of it.

"What's happening? Is there any danger? Do we need to fight?"
She seemed excited at that fighting part. Should I be concerned?

"There is light. It could be either the light from the kingdom or guards passing by... You know the type of one's which kidnapped you?"

"Oh yeah, but why did they kidnap me?"
Honestly. Nettle cookie didn't tell me. If I would last a little longer there I would know.

"Honestly I don't know. I wish I could but I don't... *Sigh* "

Princess looked at me and then back at the source of light. "We should get going and keep in cover just in case it is the guards."

"Your right."

We both slowly but precisely and carefully walked through the trees and bushes. We had to be careful with all the twigs in the ground to not make any sound.

As we got closer we headed voices. These where indeed guards.

"Hey I don't think we should walk this way- I KNOW that it's easier to not get spotted if we go this way but... The others did not arrive back to the green castle."

"DO NOT QUESTION MASTERS DESITIONS."
Yep that is definitely a royal guard which was there from the start for nettle.

"... Yes I know that."
Wow once again I feel bad for the people who got forced to be 'royal' to nettle cookie.
They are just normal citizens of their now ruined kingdoms.

"We shall make haste. Move and NEVER question our master!"

the taller guard then pushed the other one making him fall over.

"Y-yes sir... *Cough* "
Poor cookie...

They started walking down the path until they stopped. there was a snap from a twig.

But it wasn't from me or princess. We haven't moved!

Then I realized there was another cookie here. Across us I could see a small cookie in the shadows. I can't tell who they are or how they look, it was too dark.

The guards turned around, the grumpy tall one walked towards us looking for a sign of where the twig came from.
Princess was slowly walking away.
"Princess don't move we need to stay still right now" I whispered to her.

The guard looked towards us.

"Duck down!" I whispered and so she did.

"Who ever is here, you cannot hide. I know your here. Come out now or you shall die."

Die? Seriously? I can literally beat him up!
I turned around and peeked at where he is. And before I knew it I knocked him down with my powers.

He went flying into a tree, he hit the tree so hard it nearly broke the tree in half.

Wow my powers are indeed getting better haha!
I looked at the other guards and they where terrified. Well I guess I'm really good at scaring people.

"You guards..." I said loud enough that they could hear me.

"You leave this place and never come back... And if your ruler questions it... Show him this."

I threw my friendship pin. It was from nettle when he was still a good person. When he was a caring person who I cared for.

He is not the same anymore. He tried to kill me. He hurt millions of people. Just to gain the respect he wanted from people... The moment he got his powers, he said he will use it for good. But he didn't

The pin was covered with a smooth type of fabric which did not damage or unrap out the pin when I thrown it.

"Now go!" I shouted.

The guards took the pin and ran away. Hm i guess being scary can get into use...

The talk grumpy guard disappeared? I looked around for them, their not anywhere to be seen.

I walked out the trees, and behind me so did princess.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"Hm, its a old story between me and an old friend... Let me just say quickly he is the 'master' those guards been talking about."

"Oh ok" she responded.

She sounded quite sad? Why was she sad?

"Well at least we know the way back to my kingdom! And it turns out that I did lead us the correct way!" Princess immediately said in a cheerful voice.

"Guess your right..." I said as I felt a let out a little giggle.

"Hello...?" Said a voice behind us. The other cookie! Their still here!