" Nothing," I whisper as he shakes his head.

"It's not nothing. What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"It's just that our lives are about to be so chaotic for the next month. I'm dealing with this Edwards situation, you have March Madness approaching quickly."

He hummed, nodding his head as I voiced my thoughts.

We would barely be able to see each other with him traveling back and forth between different cities and arena's. Daily facetime and phone calls would be the only time we'd get to see or hear each other's voices.

Of course we would try to make it to a couple of their games for a weekend, but I was so used to seeing him damn near everyday that I knew going weeks without him would give me withdrawals.

And of course I would miss his dick.

But I would miss him more than I would miss his dick of course.

" It's going to be so hard being away from you," I sigh into the material of his hoodie. " I know baby, I know. But we'll make it work, and before you know it you'll be cheering me on when we make it to finals." He assures, his hands palming my ass as I tightened my grip around his neck.

" I'm going to miss you so much," I sigh into his hoodie."Three weeks is a long time being away from you."

I might've sounded clingy, but we were never away from each other for that long of a time period. Every other weekend was different, but a whole month might as well have been a week.

But I guess I should get used to this. Pretty soon we wouldn't even be in the same city if he got drafted to the Warriors. Even though it was a quick plane ride down here, it still wouldn't be like seeing him everyday.

We would have to suffice for visiting each other on the weekends whenever it could fit his schedule.

" Well, we'll just have to make the best of these next few weeks." The double meaning in his tone was loud and clear, and in response, my core began to throb with need.

" I guess we will." I pressed a kiss to his chin as he stood up, a squeal leaving my mouth as I latched my legs around his waist. " Starting now?" Carson nipped at my jaw, a low chuckle rumbling in his chest as we headed out of the theater room.

" Starting right fucking now."

" Use a condom!" I heard someone yell when we were a few feet down the hall.

_____________________

The last few weeks felt like they had gone by in a rush.

The first week in March had come and now it was Saturday— the twin's birthday party.

They had no idea that we had been planning this for the past month. Skylar was usually able to sniff out a scheme or two, but lucky for us, Marcus was here to distract her this year.

And Kyler could honestly give two fucks about figuring out what we were up to.

One day while we were couped at Jora's, he walked in on us whispering about decorations. We'd immediately stopped talking and stared at him as he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, not failing to give us a weirded out glance over his shoulder before he walked out of the kitchen.

I stood in front of the full body mirror in my closet, running my eyes over my outfit for the night. The dress I'd chosen was a silver spaghetti strapped dress. It had a plunge to the neck line, showing some of my cleavage but not all. The dress clung to my body showing off my curves but due to the material it wasn't hugging my figure completely.