~41~

A FEW HOURS AFTER I HAD GOTTEN BACK

I was in the shower, cleaning all of my kidnapper and the hospital off of me when I heard banging on my wall. I turn the shower off and the banging gets louder. Peter wasn't home and neither was anyone else. I was so confused so I throw some clothes on and go and investigate. I grab my gun from my suit and slowly walk into the next room. I throw open the door and point my gun into the room and at Peter.
"Peter! What the fuck?" I say, finally relaxing.
"I'm sorry. Were you asleep?" He asks. I shake my head. I finally look at him and he's covered in red marks...all over his neck.
"What happened to your neck?" I asked, stepping closer.
"Umm...nothing. I just caught a burglar from the sandwich store down the street and got quite beat up. Maybe it's that." He lies. He knows I know he's lying.
"Or maybe someone sucked your neck and left a few
marks?" He just looks at me and clenches his jaw.
"Who gave you those hickeys?"
"MJ..." He mumbles and my stomach drops.
"Oh...so are you two dating?" I ask. "I don't wanna sound nosy, I'm just wondering."
"Yeah we are. I asked her today." He looks at me awkwardly while I fiddle with my fingers.
"Congrats dude." I walk out the room and shut the door. I lean on the door and take a deep breath.

I stand there for about 2 minutes, fiddling with my fingers and trying not to cry. After a couple more minutes, the door opens and I fall onto Peter's floor in his room. I immediately stand up and brush down my hair.
"Hey..." I say really awkwardly.
"Hey? Didn't you just leave?" He asks me.
"Umm...yeah I just was..."
"You never left?"
"No."
We both stand there for a while in complete silence. I've never wanted to die more. After a while, Peter breaks the silence. "Are we good?"
"What do you mean?" I say dumbfounded.
"Since everything happened. I knew you kinda hated
me so I was just wanted to know if we could be at least civil. Friends?"
"Yeah...friends." I say, so disappointed. I want to be more than friends! I know he cheated but I know what he did was an accident and I still want him!! "I'm gonna go. I need some food." I point outside the door.
"Yeah ok. I'll see you around." We awkwardly hug and I walk out of the room and down to the kitchen.

I spend a few hours doing random stuff around the house, cleaning and doing laundry when I heard the front door open. I get nervous so I throw my cleaning stuff into a cupboard and sit at the kitchen island on my phone. The kitchen door opens and Wanda walks in and when she sees me, she drops all of her stuff. "Oh...hey guys." I wave at her. She doesn't say anything. "Cat got your tongue, Wands?" She picks her stuff back up and Steve walks into the room.

"y-y/n?" He stutters. I wave to him and fake smile. He immediately runs over to hug me but I use my powers to trip him over. "What was that for?!" He shouts at me. I glare at him, not smiling.
"Little birdie told me that you and the others didn't want to save me. That's why Peter showed up on his own and why Loki nearly killed him." I say, sarcasm in my voice. Steve looks down.
"You told us not to come for you." Wanda says from the other side of the kitchen. I look at her.
"I thought you wouldn't of listened to me but Peter said you tried to convince him to leave me there to die!" I stand up, starting to get angry and Steve steps away from me. "Not even my own father wants me here. But guess what, Steve?" I look him deep in the eyes. "I'm leaving. For good this time and I never want to see any of you ever again."