~3~

"Kid?" Tony shouted. Peter looked up with nothing but hope in his eyes.
"Mr Stark?! We're over here!" Peter basically screams while Tony flies over.
"Shit...is she ok?" Tony asks. Peter gives him a death stare.
"Does she look ok?" He yells. "Sorry for shouting but her pulse is slowing down and her heartbeat is almost nonexistent."
"Ok. Give her to me and meet me back at the compound."
Peter nods and carefully hands you to Tony.
"Peter..." Tony starts while Peter stares at him. "If she lives through this, apologise and get along with her. You basically saved her life, she don't deserve the bullshit you give her anymore. She never did but you know."
Peter rolls his eyes under his mask so Tony couldn't see.
"Maybe...depends on how she treats me, she's just as horrible to me as I am to her." He says and swings away so he don't have to hear his reply.

"Mr Stark? Are you home?" Peter shouted into the compound.
"Right behind you kid." He said, flying in through a window holding you bridal style.
Tony started shouting for Bruce and Steve when they ran out the living room, Wanda following behind.
"Is she ok?! Tell me she's ok Stark!" Wanda shouted.
"Her heartbeat is almost nonexistent but she's alive." Tony explained. Peter took his mask off and everyone saw the tear stains on his face.
"Peter? You ok?" Tony asked. He started to cry again and collapsed on the floor.
"This is all my fault! If she dies, it's my fault." Peter cried. "I'm never gonna forgive myself!"
"Kid...it' not your fault. I know I shouted but I didn't mean it. Someone did this to her, this is NOT your fault." Steve comforted him, rubbing his shoulder and hugging him.
"Give him here. I'll take him to bed." Wanda said and grabbed him away from Steve's grip and dragged him up the stairs.

Your POV
My eyes fluttered open and I saw 2 blurry figures standing at a table, looking at a computer.
"Hello?" I groggily whispered. The figures whip their heads around to reveal Tony and Bruce.
"y/n!" They said simultaneously and ran over to me.
"What happened?" I say, sitting up and rubbing the back of my head. "What's up with my head? It fucking kills."
"We watched the cameras and a figure whacked you in the head with some metal pole and inject you with something that we're still trying to figure out what. All we know is that it made you sleep." Bruce explained. You could hear two sets of footsteps running down the stairs and Wanda and Steve running in the room.
"Dad!!" I shrieked. The both engulfed me in a hug while rubbing my back.
"You feeling ok?" Steve asked. I nod my head and lean into Wanda's arms as they wrapped around my stomach. I suddenly see someone leaning on the doorway, it was Peter.
"Hey y/n." He said, sounding actually sincere.
I just looked at him and nodded. I continued my conversation when he interrupted.
"Can I talk to you alone?"
"I don't know, are you just gonna give me shit again?" I sassed. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. I gave my dad a look and he got the message instantly and ushered everyone out of the room.
"What's up?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just wanna say...that I'm sorry. For everything." He said. I was shocked, first he's horrible and now that I've been taken, he's apologising?
"Are you saying sorry just because I've been taken?"
"No I-"
"Has my dad told you to apologise? Try to make amends because there's something up with me and I shouldn't have get any grief?!" I was starting to get angry now.
"I'm apologising because I fucking mean it! Do you think I'm that horrible that I'll do it for sympathy? I just want things to be civil between us given I saved your fucking life!" He shouted.
"You what?" I say, taken aback. Peter nods his head.
"Yep. I saved your life. Be fucking thankful at least."