miss irene adler

Mary and rosie,was already asleep when john got home. So he tried to be as quit as he could to not wake them, as he tiptoed up the stairs

He went to the bathroom, and stripped to his boxer shorts, before brushing his teeth and sneaking his way into the duvet.

He was thinking about today.at angelos. It felt so good to be around sherlock again yes.but, he knew more now then ever that  he was definitely undeniably inlove with sherlock.He diddnt know how to take that or what to do with that.

He sat up slightly, leaning on his elbows looking at mary. There was a time, that john thought she was the most stunning person in the world. Well atleast he told himself that. He couldn't deny the fact that mary was beautiful, because she really was but she just wansg sherlock, and that made his stomach sink.

But whatever he wanted to,no needed to say to Sherlock.Could wait for tomorrow he still needed to check up on him about his weird disappearance anyway.

----time skip----

It was about 10 am when john woke up. With an empty spot besides him. Meaning  Mary was already awake.

John sat up on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Before putting on some jeans and his favourite white woolly jumper.

He strolled downstairs, letting a yarwn escape his mouth as he made his way to the living room.

"Good morning" Mary beemed cheerfully.

"Morning"John replied, flumping him sleepily down on the couch.

"You came in late" Mary announced, a smile forming on her lips.

"Uh yeah I guess sorry if I woke you"John apologies.

"Oh no I was out like a light what did you two do?"Mary asked, paying john her full attention.

"Well we started the case there was few leads not major and alot of them diddnt add up we got of about 12 and went to get dinner"john started

Mary nodded smiling, signaling for him to go on.

"We was sat there for a while it turns out sherlocks got a boyfriend- well kind of it's for the case and lucky so the guys a dick ans then sherlock got a call from him started acting weird said he needed fresh air and went"John finnished, leaning back.

"The boyfriends for a case you say? What's so important about him that links him to the case" Mary asked, confused.

"He's moraitys right hand man his names Sebastian moran or somtjibg stupid like that "John stated rarther blankly, the seriousness of the sittouation not really hitting him.

"Ok so let me get this straight sherlock is fake dating moriatys right hand man Sebastian to get information I'm guessing and if Sebastian found out he knew or even if moriaty just wanted sherlock it could be verry dangerous and sherlock got a call from Sebastian and then started acting weird and left without an explanation and you diddnt think to follow him to see if he was in danger?"Mary stated the obvious.

"No sherlock would tell me if somthing was w-"john trailed of, feeling panicked. "Shit" John spoke before grabbing his phone, and calling sherlock.

"Why do I have to do this?" " Sherlock!" "ugh fine" hi hello yes this is sherlock holmes you have failed to reach me at this momment I'm probably busy or just can't be bothered soacialing with you at this mommnet in time and don't bother leaving a message as I probably won't check it bye"

John chuckeld abit at his voice mail, before panicked kicked in again.

"It went to voice mail"

"Staright away?"Mary asked

"No"john replied

"So either he's ignoring you or someone's got his phone" Mary stated

___time jump back___

sherlock had been held captive in an abandoned warehouse overnight. once he got to to St barts roof, they hit him over the head with a pistol, and drugged him with somthing to knock him out for a few hours.

"JIM LET ME OUT BE-"

*RING RING RING*

"Ooo your boyfriends ringing sherlock shall I answer it?"Moritay teased, in a daring voice .

"NO"Sherlock screamed, knowing that moriaty would only capture John to. So he struggled and managed to kick the phone out of his hand, making it smash in the process and getting mud marks over moriatys suit.

Moraity tuted a few times before putting a hand on sherlocks chin making him face him "now look at my suit you made it dirty and I was even trying to be a nice host" moraity stated,sarcasticly.

"Just tell me at you want so I can leave"sherlcok hissed, and shook his hand out of moraitys grasp.

"I want all the information you have on miss irene adler"

"What? Why?"

"Let's just say we have had a little disagreement and she may have killed one or two of my men"moraity announced

"Fine If I give you it can I go?"

"one last thing"

"This never happend your gonna let me and Sebastian move from London without a word of this to anyone"moraity announced confidentiality

"And whys that what stopping me from calling the police as soon as I get out of here"sherlock hissed

"Beacuse you have a weakness sherlock holmes"

"And what's that"sherlock asked amused

"John watson"moriaty smiled wickedly

AN//hey so this chapter was abut short and hectic I apologise but the next chapter will be alot more well structured and longer I should probably preod read this but I'm in school and it's the end of lunch so I'm sorey for any spelling or grammar mistakes😭❤