oh i know

John, was staring at sherlock confused, why did he like Sebastian?, he was a dick, and treated him vileley.

"What"sherlock, looked back at him.

"Him"John replied, quietly.

"Elaboratete"sherlock responded, confused.

"I don't get it why do you like him? He treats you like crap sherlock and thats just from the first 5 minutes of seeing him him"john, shot he was jealous yes, but that definitely diddnt overclowed his judgement.sherlock deserves somone who can treat him right.not whatever that thing was.

"Oh I know"sherlock smiled, mysteriously.

"What?"John almost chocked.

"It's for a case John since when have I ever shown interest in anyone"sherlock said quietly, hoping no one would here him.

"A case?"John asked.

"Mhhm"Sherlock hummed

"So you don't acctualy like him?"John smiled, he hoped sherlock didn't notice.

"No"Sherlock replied, blandly.

"Oh alright then"John nodded, acting like he diddnt care to much."Wait what's the case about?"

"Sebastian moran also known as moraitys right hand man I am certain he knows who I am but he definitely dosnt know I know who is meaning I have the upper hand on whatever attack he might plan"Sherlock clarrifed

"Isn't that a little dangerous sherlock what if somthing gose wrong"John wonderd, worried.

"It won't"is all sherlock stated, with a reassuring smile.

"Ok"John replied, not convinced but knew he wouldn't get anything out of of the detective.

Sherlock was staring out the window,thinking. After his conversation with his brother he did some research on love. somthing he never thought he would have to nor want to research. He looked through different sites for hours and hours, but they all pointed towards the same thing a thought that he dreaded. That he Sherlock Holmes was indeed in love with John watson. He didn't know what to do If to tell him or not. he knew he had to, but john was married and he had a baby he wouldn't love sherlock.would he?, ofcorse not he wasn't gay anyway he made that verry clear,he sighed in frustration.

"You okay?"John asked worried

"Mhm"was the only reply John got, and the only reply he would.He diddnt even acknowledge what john said he was to busy thinking.

Sherlock had to tell John, and if John diddnt feel the same he would feel with that later. Its not like there's much friendship left to ruin right?.

Sherlock sighed again, this time looking at John before clearing his throat.

"John"sherlock started.

"Yes sherlock"John smiled, looking at Sherlock.

"Iv uh iv been thinking about this thing for a while and I would think it would be best that you was in the open abou-"

*RING RING RING*

Sherlock was interupted, by his phone. maybe that was a sighn that's john shouldn't know. sherlock thought before sighing once again and accepting the call before looking at id.

"Hello?" Sherlock stated, annoyed.

"Sherlock I need your help" a 'wounded', Sebastian panted.

"Sebastian? What happend? Where are you?"Sherlock asked. acting like he cared.

"St barts hospital roof somone attacked me please come they said they want to talk to you alone" Sebastian replied trying to sound out of breath and injured

Sherlock flinched at those 3 words,those 3 words what caused him years of pain."Why was you there? And who wants to talk to me " Sherlock ofcorse already knew theese answers,but he needed to play along.

John watched sherlock intensly. what's going on? What dose Sebastian want?what was he going to say?.

"I come here to clear my head and he said his name is moraity or something" Sebastian stated growing slightly impatient
"Please help me sherlock" he fake cooed in pain, before the line went dead.

Sherlock grunted, he knew it was a death trap waking in there especially alone. but moriatys smart, he would know if he called police, or brought somone with him. He needed to catch moraity, he wanted to. weather he came out dead or alive.

"Iv got to go"sherlock stood up,leaving John sat at the table.

"What? where? Sherlock what's going on?"John stood up, worried.

"Nothing important John just going to get some fresh air"sherlock replied,already walking to the doors."sit back down" and with that sherlock walked out.

John diddnt know what to do, he sat back opting to belive sherlock.

He sat there for about 30 minutes,without a sign of sherlock. beginning to get sleepy, and looked at the clock 02:00 it read. mary?! He thought before walking to car. whatever was going on with sherlock couldn't be to serious could it?. He would ring him in the morning until then sleep was more important.

Oh how wrong he was....

AN// hey hope you guys liked this chapter next one should be tomorrow❤❤