Chapter 1. The bar

"I'll have the usual.. You know what make it a double" Elliot said and Olivia smiled.

"Rough day huh?" she asked as she poured his drink.

"Oh you're tellin me" Elliot sighed.

"A case bothering you?" she questioned as she handed him his drink.

"Yeah... I just hate to see peoples lives ruined" he took a sip of his drink.

"Well I guess that's what you've gotta deal with when you have a job like that" Olivia said and Elliot nodded quietly. 

"Hey Livvy I need another beer over here!" a man called and Elliot looked over.

"I think you've had enough Barry. Your wife will be worried" Olivia replied.

"Oh come on babygirl just one more? Please for me?" he begged.

"Alright, one more and then you've gotta go home OK?" she smirks.

"Alright fair is fair" he nodded and she served him another drink. Elliot found the relationship she had with her customers to be fascinating. She returned to him when he ordered another drink.

"How do you remember them all?"

"Remember who?"

"All your customers?"

"Well, I guess it's the same way you know everyone down at the station. You pick things up" she explained and Elliot nodded.  He enjoyed talking to Olivia, she was very outgoing and confident and he liked that about her. 

After two hours Olivia was going home for the night but Elliot bought her a drink first.  They ended up talking and laughing and drinking for most of the night. By 4:30 they decided to call it a night. "I'll take you home" Elliot said and he paid for the taxi to take Olivia home. When they were outside Olivia invited him up, since he didn't have enough money with him to get a taxi home.

She opened the door and when she turned around Elliot kissed her deeply and she kissed back, it was a deep, passionate kiss. He took her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed and kissed her softly.  He ran his hands along her body which sent shivers through her. He gently made his way inside her and a moan escaped her. She kissed him deep, running her hands through his hair.

"Mmm.. Liv you feel amazing" Elliot whispered softly. 

"So do you" dhr smiles up at him.

★★★★★

Elliot woke up and looked around, he had no idea what was happening. Olivia was asleep in his arms and he smiled as the memory came flooding back.

Olivia's eyes slowly opened, she got a fright when she first saw Elliot but calmed down when she remembered what happened. "Morning" Elliot said softly. 

"Morning" she replied. They just laid there awhile, enjoying each others embrace.  "I thought you would've left" Olivia blurted. 

"Why would I leave?" Elliot smirked.

"Because I know how it goes" Olivia sighed.

"I know what you're thinking.. But I'd never use you for sex. The honest truth is that I really care about you" Elliot said softly as he ran his hands through her hair

"You do?" she asked.

"I do" he replied.  This was more than just a one night stand, the two cared deeply for each other but were too afraid to act on it. This was the start of a new beginning and it all started with the bar.

Hope you enjoyed!!! Lemme know whacha think! Shout outs to Mariska_saved_me11 and Bensler_4_ever thanks for the help guyyysss!!!!!