𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Wait up Takeo!" Shigeru added quickly as he raced on over towards Takeo and they took off outside and sped past Nezuko.

"You guys don't even know where her house is!" Kie yelled out to the two with giggles leaving her lips.

Nezuko went to go and place the basket of veggies behind Tanjiro. As he was putting on his shoes, she stood on his right side and crossed her arms with a smirk plastered upon her face.

"So... you mind telling me about the girl?"

The poor burgundy haired boy flushed a deep red and eyes widening like a kid caught stealing dessert right in front of their mother. He pressed his lips down for a moment before slipping on his last boot. He sat there on the floor for a moment and rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly.

"Well... her name is Y/n L/n. She's a very kind girl. Not to mention she is so sweet to everyone around her. Helps those in need. She gave me extra money for taking care of some creep back in town."

The dark haired Nezuko raised a brow, "Who? What creep?" She demanded.

"Some guy and his buddies were umm... I-I'd rather not get into much detail. All I saw was that she was held against her will and saw no way out of it. So I jumped in and helped her! And she insisted on paying me extra for aiding her."

Nezuko smiled and hugged her big brother and ruffled his hair, "That's my Oni-Chan!"

Tanjiro laughed as he and Nezuko got up and walked outside the house to go and see Y/n and her family.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Are we there yet?" Hanako asked as she walked through the snowy forest that was covered in a pristine, thick, white blanket of freshly fallen snow. The trees were covered with small little bits of ice as well as being covered in the snow.

The wind blew past their figures as they tread through the snow with excitement but also boredom. They just wanted to see her already!

In the midst of walking with his family, Tanjiro looked around and noticed that many of the trees looked strangely familiar. A small and barely noticeable hill in the distance to which he recognized.

His eyes caught sight of a trees that he definitely passed by with you. When he was carrying Nezuko to go and get a doctor. Before finding out she was a demon, he remembered passing by a tree that had a large hole inside of it where animals would stay. Although it had been abandoned.

It was almost as if he was reliving that tragic moment of his life. He looked behind his figure and watched at the memory of you rushing down at his side to get Nezuko help.

Noticing her son had stopped to look down the path from which he came, Kie walked forward with a sleepy Rokuta on her back and pat her eldest son's shoulder.

"Are you alright, Tanjiro?"

He jumped slightly when this happened and looked at his mother, then back to where he was previously looking.

"What? Oh yeah! I'm okay."

She seemed to not completely believe him at first, but then decided to let it go and gave him a warm smile and waved for him to follow.

He glanced back once more but then turned his head continuing the journey with his family. He shrugged it off, probably nothing.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

The walk didn't last too much longer as a small house sat in a small open area. The roof had a thick cover of sparkling snow.

Tanjiro felt his heart beat quicken. He was nearing you. That nightmare about being with you. He was kinda sad. Because it was a nightmare. If he wanted to be with you, he'd have to start all over again to win your heart.

As they reached the open area of the house, they noticed to the right was a large pen area with bamboo fences. And inside were some sheep that walked around without a care in the world. A few little lambs walking with their mothers.

And inside the pen feeding the sheep was a woman. Ebony black hair tied back in a low bun with two decorated chopsticks keeping it in. Dark green eyes that shone brightly and a delicate smile to match her beautiful complexion.

"M/n!" Kie called out while waving a hand out. The woman looked up and her eyes widened and her smile grew even bright than before.

"Kie?! Kie Kamado is that you??" The woman questioned as she quickly placed the food down and opened the gate of the pen and jogged on over towards the Kamado family.

Stopping in front of Kie, M/n gently wrapped her arms around her and almost started crying.

"Hey hey why are you crying?" Kie asked with a tint of worry. M/n retracted her figure away and laughed at herself while wiping away a single tear away from her cheek.

"I'm sorry. *sniff* I just haven't seen you in a long time... oh my gosh I'm sorry! I feel so stupid right now." M/n laughed at herself slightly. Kie came forward and gently pat her shoulder.

"It's okay. You're not stupid for crying. I'm gonna cry too." Kie chuckled.

M/n smiled and sniffed once more and looked down at a sleeping Rokuta on her back.

"Who's this little bundle of joy?"

"Rokuta. Rokuta Kamado."

M/n took her hand and ran her hand through the little boy's hair. Tanjiro noticed Rokuta's face seemed to twist into one of a smile.

M/n looked at the entire family.

"Hello to all of you!" M/n bowed to the Kamado family.

The children straightened their backs and bowed down.

M/n looked in the corner of her eyes and noticed the burgundy haired boy standing back up straight.

"Tanjiro Kamado. Is that you?" M/n asked curiously. Tanjiro felt his heart skip a beat as he bowed down once more.

"Y-Yes! I am Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Oh my! You've grown up so fast!"

Tanjiro smiled back at M/n genuinely.

"Would you all like to come inside?" She asked motioning to the house.

Kie smiled, "That would be great!"