1.

Taylor's pov
I woke up uncovering the duvet from my face and yawned. I flipped over checking my phone lazily seeing I got any texts from Rydel. Yup she gave me a text all right.

Rydel: Hey girl my mom wants you to come to our house for some news. right now and make sure to wear a HOT bikini on cause we're going to the pool to hang out. Whoo hoo.

I didn't reply. I lazily walked up to my bathroom which is connected to my room. As you can tell Delly and I are literally the BESTEST friends in the world. But sometimes I regret going to her house to hang out cause of him. Ross. I hate him. He hates me. We are never gonna be friends in a million years. I'm telling you. We are the worst enemies in history. I did all my business in the bathroom. I walked out putting my hair into a messy bun. I'm not girly , I'm just tomboy but can be both at the time.

I put on a bikini. And put on a white see through Lacey crop top. I put on some black shorts. I went downstairs to meet my lovely mom.

"Hey mom. Watchya makin" I said

"Good morning sweetie. Making your favorite" she said so sweetly. YAS. Pancakes. I love pancakes. Once I saw them I rushed and stuffed all the food in my mouth.

"Calm down gurl ur gonna choke" she said. I giggle. You may be wondering where's my dad... Yah he left. He always wanted a boy but it was me. I ruined my life. But my mom doesn't care about him she hates him.

"Taylor me and Stormie or going to go out shopping for stuff. While you stay at their house until dinner for the news" she informed.

"Do you know what the news is " I asked worried. What if someone died. What if we have to move.

"Sorry honey but I can't tell you". I sighed.

"Well I better get going at Rydels ... She's gonna be mad if I'm late" I said as I finished my breakfast. She nodded as I picked up my phone with my earphones plugged in. I put it on shuffle so a random song came on. I went outside giving my mom a kiss on the cheek. As I was walking outside ... My eyes widened at the song. It was Heard it On the Radio. By ross . Ew. I changed the song. Then played I knew you were trouble. I love that song. Finally I arrived at their house.

I pressed the doorbell. And rocky opened the door and leaned on it staring at me. Oh did I forget to mention he Has a crush on me.

"Can I come in, cause I can't stand here till midnight " I said obviously .

"Oh yah, sure babe" he said snapping out of his trance. I rolled my eyes and walked in going upstairs to Rydels room. She was on her bed looking at a picture. I went behind her , but she couldn't see me. I gasped it was a picture of her and RATLIFF looking at each other. She saw me and I smirked.

"Ooh la la someone's in love" I said slowly.

"No ... What ... I could find a better guy then that" she quickly put the picture away.

"Tell me RYDEL do you like him ... If you don't tell me I will tell who your first kiss was with to your parents.

"Fine I have a BIGAMIST crush on hime" she said. I smiled.

"Yayya" I said.

"Come on let's go to the pool " she said changing the subjects.

We went outside of the house and everyone else was there splashing around. Me and Rydel sat on the tanning chairs. I stripped down. And put some suntan on me while me and Delly were gossiping about stuff.

I felt a lot of eyes on me. I looked in front of me and saw he boys drooling. I looked back at Rydel and she was shocked.

I look at ross and see he's trying to avoid me. Ugh I hate him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Tas here!!
Pretty lame chapter but it will be better later on.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow.

E⃟N⃟J⃟O⃟Y⃟ ≧◉◡◉≦
Ɩ ᒪOᐯƐ ƳOᑌ GᑌƳᔕ!!!