No name's

No name's. That was the game plan for tonight. Just sweaty bodies moving to the same beat.

Just breathe.

The night air caresses my skin as I approached the green door.

They are waiting for me. Remember no name's.

Arms wrap around my waist as I'm pulled backwards into his solid chest. His lips grace the side of my neck as I'm propelled forwards towards the door.

"Are you ready?" He says in a voice warm and deep.

"Yes." I reply.

"Alright let's go." He said.

My breathe catches at the back of my throat as the green door closes silently. The lights are low the atmosphere is just right for lovers.

"Welcome." said the hostess.

"I've arranged for a private room."

"Yes, Sir. Everything has been prepared just as you requested. Now if you would just follow me."

The hostess moves from behind the service desk and we follow her down the candle lite hall to a midnight blue door. She opens the door then steps to the side.

"Enjoy your evening." She said as we enter the room.

The sound of The neighbors know my name plays in the background as we examine our surroundings. Pillows arranged for comfort, a massive bed against one wall, and a vast entertainment center.

My heart beat increases as he takes off his shirt. I watch remembering the feel of his muscular back beneath my hands.

Sir speaking

"Tonight you my lovely are going to do exactly what I want. You will follow my instructions. If at anytime you feel as I've gone to far say handsome and it stops. Now I don't want you to speak just nod once for yes."

I nod my head in agreement. The soft background noise changes. Our night of play has begun. As I watch Sir walking towards me I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a will built man. The way that his muscular chest moves as he struts forward.

Circling me Sir says "Strip."
He slowly walks backwards and sat down on the bed waiting for me to comply.