Y/N POV

(I came out of the room and saw the rest of the gang)

Y/N: Ladies you look gorgeous today

LIN: You look good too

Y/N: And don't forget that we never know when we would get attacked so be ready

GRACE: What do you mean?

Y/N: As per the information I got, our enemies would be there too

LUNA: We would be ready

Y/N: Lin, can I have a word with you alone?

LIN: Ok

(And we left the living room and went to the meeting room)

LIN: What is it?

Y/N: I know this might sound crazy but just listen to me and stick to the plan, ok?

LIN: What do you mean?

(And I told her the plan)

LIN: ARE YOU CRAZY?

Y/N: Keep it down

LIN: How am I supposed to keep it down when you have decided this?

Y/N: I know what I'm doing and I'm not telling it to the girls coz they are gonna tell it to Jimin and he is gonna make the situation even worse

LIN: But still

Y/N: I can't just stand there and put them in danger. I cant do that. I cant just sit there and let the same thing that happened to mom and dad to them. I wont let that happen.

LIN: I understand

Y/N: Keep them safe

LIN: The White Tiger will always be with you

(She said assuring me that her team will be always be beside me to help me)

Y/N: Tell them that I'll lead them and don't worry I have already told them about the plan

LIN: Ok and you do know what Jimin has been planning right?

Y/N: I guess my baby should wait a little more

(I said while smiling)

LIN: Make sure nothing goes wrong

Y/N: I wont. I can't just go without letting the girls know who the Venom Daughters truly are, now can I?

(I said and smirked)

LIN: I knew you would say that

Y/N: Lets go. Its getting late. Oh, and I'll be using your home for this

LIN: Ok

(And we left. And when everyone was ready, we left and reached the party)

AT THE PARTY

(I was almost done with my speech and was saying my last words when I saw Jimin coming towards the stage)

JIMIN POV

(I was going towards the stage and when Y/N was done with her speech and came down I told her to wait)

JIMIN: Just wait here

Y/N: What? But why?

JIMIN: You will know

(And I went to the stage and borrowed the mic)

JIMIN: Everyone I have to say this now or else I'm gonna regret it. So, this is for the love of my life who always took care of me and has always kept me happy. She is one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever got in this whole life. She is the most kind, caring and loving girl I have ever seen but not only that but also brave so today I ask you this question with all hope and love in my hands. Y/N, will you marry me?

(I said while opening the small black box which had the ring while kneeling on the floor with one of my knees)

Y/N: I-

*BANG*

(And my eyes went wide open)

JIMIN: Y/N!!!

(Y/N got shot and she fell on the ground and all of us ran to her)

JIMIN: Baby, please say something

(I said being a crying mess and then all of us saw the direction from where the bullet came from and saw Kai and Rio there and they left quickly. I took Y/N in my arms and we went to the hospital)

AT HOSPITAL

(We all were waiting outside while the doctor was checking on Y/N. The girls were a crying mess and Tae and Jk were trying to calm them down. Lin was doing the same while comforting them and then the doctor came out)

JIMIN: Doctor what happened? Is she ok?

DOCTOR: Mr. Park I'm sorry. We couldn't save her

(And the girls started crying more and I was here in total shock)

To be continued

1196 words

Hope you enjoyed it and do check out my YouTube channel

Love, ChimyFictons1311