" First you tell me why you never told me that you like Jimin too" jisoo asked ignoring her question. " No first you tell me" Jennie asked backed raising her eyebrow at her best friend.

Jisoo sigh as she knows she will never gonna win over her bestie.
"OK...when Jimin was moving to US he tell me about his feelings towards you...that he likes you more than a friend, I was not that surprised as you both always acts like old couple who started to bicker whenever they get chance...back then I tell lisa too that one day you will end up together." Jisoo say and stop making jennie confused.

" It's not my answer, tell me why you didn't tell me" Jennie asked pouting confusedly. " Jimin force me to not tell you until he on his own express his feelings, he took promise from me" jisoo replied simply.

" Ohh... that's the reason why jimin hyung told me not to let any male student to join our group in university" jungkook say while playful smirk on which he get smacked from his shorty hyung.

" Is that necessary to utter now" Jimin say glaring at jungkook.
" Ohh...mochi is so possessive and jealous type" jisoo say making everyone chuckles.

" Anyway... Jennie unnie and Jimin oppa congratulations for getting together" lisa say while smiling cutely. " Thank you Lisa/lali" both Jimin and Jennie say gratefully.

.

.

.

" Now tell me Jennie why you never told me you like Jimin too" jisoo asked curiously yet impatiently. " Is that necessary to ask now... I mean it's not like that I wanted to hide that from you, but I am not sure about that...I was coward to express those things" Jennie replied pouting cutely.

" Ohh...my savage queen was coward to tell her feelings to her best friend too" jisoo say making lisa and Jungkook chuckles but this time something was different Jimin didn't tease her instead he take her side.

" Hey it's alright, don't tease my catty eye's" Jimin say while glaring at jisoo who playfully roll her eyes.

" It's mean we have two couples in our group" jungkook say at which Jennie looked towards jisoo and wink at her and it of course didn't get unnoticed by Jimin.

" Hey why you winking at her" Jimin asked confusedly. " When...I didn't" Jennie as say casually while sipping her milkshake.

" Okk then... jisoo is only one who is not dating anyone... right" Jimin say on which jisoo widen her eye as it's not true she's dating before them and about it only Jennie knows who is already smiling at her in teasing way.

Days passed after Taehyung and Jisoo and Jimin and Jennie get together, it's last day of exam in Blackpink University every student where inside exam hall giving there exam while professor where checking on them.

As usual those talented besties exam went well both come out from exam hall with satisfactory look with happy smile. " Let's go to restaurant... I'm treating chicken today" jisoo say to her best friend who come out from exam hall after her.

" Okk...let me call Jimin, Jungkook and Lisa...they might have done with there exam too" Jennie say and proceed to dial her boyfriend number.

.

.

.

" Here's chicken are best" lisa say happily looking around the shop where they come, it's same shop where they come few months ago, where Jisoo and Taehyung come too.