9

YEJI POV:

Ryujin and I made it to Namsan Seoul Tower. We walked around, enjoying the beautiful view above Seoul. I was still trying to remember what happened last night, even though Ryujin said nothing happened.
I was so focused that I didn't realize I was holding Ryujin's hand.

Ryujin and I looked at our hands then at eachother. Ryujin let go, her face red.

I chuckled, "You're all red, that's cute." I smiled and kept looking around. I looked at the time and realized it was almost about to close.

"Ryujin, let's go to the love locks before we go!" I exclaimed.

We ran to the love locks and I started looking.

"What are you looking for?" Ryujin asked.

"I found it!" I screamed.

Ryujin walked up to me and looked at the love lock that said "Y+K"
"What's this?" Ryujin questioned.

"It's my old love lock.. "

"What happened? If you don't want to talk about its fine." Ryujin answered.

"It was a couple days after I moved to Jeju. I had fell head over heels in love when I saw her. I saw her at a hotel I was staying at.. What a coincidence. We both got to know eachother and we were at a party together. We were on the balcony and she leaned in and kissed me, fireworks went off and it felt perfect.." I explained. "One day, she was driving me to work. I was on my phone when I heard it, the loud noise of screaming and the sound of glass breaking. Blood falling down my forehead, my eye lids started to get heavy then everything went dark.. I survived, but she didn't.." I had explained "You kinda remind me of her."

We sat down on the bench and took some photos. I soon yawned.

"Wanna go?" Ryujin asked.

I nodded and we headed back to her car.
"So, where to next?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm pretty hungry.. I didn't eat breakfast," I tried to laugh it off.

On the way there Ryujin asked me a question that surprised me. "Yeji, by any chance.. Do you know a Choi Soobin?"

"Yeah, why? How do you know Soobin?"

"He came into my office and asked me my relationship with you.." Ryujin told me. "What's your relation with him?"

"We used to be childhood friends.. Our parents had arranged our marriage. I was against the idea, but Soobin loved the idea. I was forced to go to the wedding, but I ran away and moved to Jeju. Still to this day my parents keep calling me and texting me to marry Soobin. They say it'll be good for us since he's from a rich family. But, I never saw him as more than a friend.." I explained.

"I can drive you back to the apartment, I can cook something there."

I agreed and Ryujin started driving. We arrived back at the apartment and we went in. The three of them were sitting on the couch.

"Where did you guys go?" Lia asked.

"We went to Namsan Seoul Tower." Ryujin answered. "Are you guys hungry? I'm gonna cook something."

We walked towards them, until we heard voice calling out for Chaeryeong.
"Chaeryeong!"

A girl came out of a room. Ryujin stared at her..
"Chaeyeon?!" Ryujin blurted out when she realized who it was.

"Ryujin?" Chaeyeon looked at me.

"You guys know eachother?" Chaeryeong said.

"We went to the same university here in Seoul." Chaeyeon answered. "Oh yeah, how's Jisoo?" Chaeyeon asked me.

"Oh, im not sure.. We broke up already." Ryujin answered.

"Oh, im sorry."

"No, its fine, it was a long time ago. I've moved on." Ryujin responded

She nodded and went to Chaeryeong. "Where's my charger?"

"Its in the room."

Chaeyeon ran back into her room and closed the door.

Ryujin went to the kitchen and tried to decide what to cook. She looked through the fridge to see what they had. She finally decided to make japchae. Before she made it, she knocked on Chaeyeon's door and Chaeyeon opened it.

"I'm gonna make japchae, want some?" Ryujin asked.

"Sure!"

Ryujin went back to the kitchen and started to cook. She finished and we all started eating. Including Chaeyeon.

RYUJIN POV:

I washed the dishes after and sat down on the couch. I looked at my hair. I told everyone that I was gonna go back home and told them I'd see them tomorrow.

I arrived home, my legs were hurting honestly. I sat down on my couch and I got a message from Lia.

Lia: "Ryujin, here's the address 18** ****** See you there!"

I liked her text and layed down.

The next day

I woke up and looked in the mirror. My hair was pretty long now. I washed my face and the cold water basically woke me up. I remembered Chaeyeon bringing up Jisoo and I remembered the promise that we made to eachother.

Hours later

I drove to the address and knocked on the door. A guy about 175 cm tall with pink hair opened the door. I went in and loud music was playing and there was a ton of people.

I spotted Yeji and the others in the kitchen.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

Their jaws dropped when they saw me.

"Woah, Ryujin, you cut your hair?" Yeji asked. "It suits you!"

"Thanks!"

We sat down, talked and they handed me a can of beer. I accepted it, but didn't open it. I decided to go into the backyard and left the others in the kitchen. I sat down on a hammock I spotted. I placed the beer on a table nearby. I was swinging and scrolling through my phone and admired the stars.

I heard someone walking towards me. I lifted my head. It was Jisoo.

"Ryujin?" She questioned "Long time no see.."

"Yeah.. What are you doing here?"

"I was invited, you?"

"Some of my friends went and invited to come with them.."

I was really surprised. Jisoo grabbed a chair and sat down.

"I see you cut your hair.."

"And yours is still long.."

Past

Jisoo and I sat down on the couch. "Ryujin, if we ever break up. I won't cut my hair until I move on."

I laughed, "Me too, me too."

Jisoo layed her head on my shoulder.

a/n: School has been really stressful these past weeks :( We have to do a presentation too 😭  but I still hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! #StillFreeOnThe14th  😭😭