8

RYUJIN POV:

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered, and coughing still.

"Yeji, are you really gonna go back to Jeju early?" Lia asked Yeji.

"Probably, why?"

"Stay longer so you can come with us to the party!"

"Party?" I muttered.

"Yeah, we were invited to this party by someone we know." Lia answered. "Do you wanna come with us?"

"Hmm, I'll go if Yeji's going." I replied. I looked to Yeji who was gulping down a can of beer.

I grabbed the can from her hand, "Hey, why are you chugging it down? Take your time, you could choke."

I handed Yeji back the can and Yeji chuckled a bit. "You sound like my mother, but thanks though!"

"Soo, Yeji, are you going? If you go Ryujin will go!" Lia asked.

"Fine, I'll go," Yeji responded.

They all jumped up with excitement.

One hour later

It was 12:41 and everyone wasn't that drunk, but Yeji.. She drank two cans and a half of beer and she was full out drunk. She passed out and fell asleep on my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and I wasn't surprised when she didn't wake up.

"Guys, where does Yeji sleep?" I asked.

"She sleeps in the guest room, it has a number five on it." Chaeryeong answered.

I brought Yeji into the room, I layed her down. I headed to the door, but Yeji sat up and grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Stay."

Our eyes met, I went closer and placed the back of my hand on her forehead. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked. "Sorry if I woke you up."

This was my first time seeing Yeji drunk and I was pretty surprised. I sat beside her and she came closer and whispered in my ear, "Ryujin, you're beautiful.."

I blushed and hid my face. I brought my face back up and responded, "You're beautiful too."

Yeji went closer and looked like she was leaning in for a kiss. I got surprised and stood up. I slowly sat back down and Yeji rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep once again. I patted her head and stayed like that for a couple minutes. I layed her back down and by the time I went back to the living room it was already 1:24 am. Lia was asleep on the couch with Chaeryeong beside her. Yuna was also asleep, but on the floor..

I laughed a bit and brought Yuna on the couch. I stared at the mess and decided to clean it up. Before I left I left them a note.
"Hey, it's Ryujin! I cleaned up the mess since I couldn't just leave the place without cleaning up. Make sure you guys eat breakfast and drink some water!" And with that, I left and got in my car.

I arrived home and layed down, trying to fall asleep. But, I couldn't forget about what Yeji did..

I placed my hands behind my head and drifted off to sleep. The next morning, I was awoken by my alarm clock. It was Saturday and grabbed my phone. The same, just notifications from Instagram and Twitter.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. As I took a sip, I got a text from an unknown number. It said, 'Hey, is this Ryujin? This is Lia, Yeji's friend.'

Ryujin: "Yeah, this is Ryujin. Can I help you?"

Lia: "Are you actually going to the party?"

Ryujin: "Yeah, why?"

Lia: "Oh okay, it's tomorrow at 7."

Ryujin: "Oh okay, thanks for telling me!"

Lia: "No problem. By the way, thanks for cleaning up! You didn't have to, but thanks!"

Ryujin: "You're welcome!"

I put my phone down and finished my coffee. I washed the cup and went upstairs to take a shower. When I finished, I heard my phone go off. Yeji texted me.

Yeji: "Ryujin, what are you doing right now?"

Ryujin: "I just finished taking a shower."

Yeji: "Are you busy today?"

Ryujin: "I don't think so, why?"

Yeji: "Wanna go to the Namsan Seoul Tower together?"

Ryujin: "Sure! What time?"

Yeji: "Maybe 10:50?"

Ryujin: "Alright, I'll get ready and I'll pick you up at 10:45. See you!"

I got changed into some oversized pants, a white crop top, and a pink cardigan. I checked the time, it was 10:38. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car. I arrived at the apartment and texted Yeji.

Ryujin: "I'm here now."

Yeji: "Alright!"

I saw Yeji come one, I unlocked the door and she went in. I was about to start driving, but Yeji spoke up. "Last night, did anything happen? I can't remember anything. The last thing I remember was me drinking a couple cups of beer, then I passed out."

I thought back to last night and remembered what happened.. "No, nothing happened.."

"Oh, okay!"

We arrived and we bought tickets to go up the cable car.

a/n: how was this chapter? UGH I HAVE A TEST 😭😭 Well, anyways, how was your guys' day?