Epilogue

Quite a few years later...

{Earth POV}

"Alex, come down! You don't want to be late for school!" I shouted from the kitchen. Mix is sitting on one of the stools next to the kitchen bar in front of me, drinking coffee and eating muffins.

"Yeah, just-"

"I can't find my socks!" Alex, our 12 year old daughter, in her bedroom upstairs. I can hear from downstairs her struggle to find her socks. I lightly chuckle.

"She's a lot like you," I reminded Mix as I gave a smile. He rolled his eyes in response but I know he's smiling sheepishly, hiding it by covering his mouth with his mug as he sipped a bit of his coffee.

"Coming," Alex came, running downstairs already in her school uniform. She went to the kitchen and sat on the stool next to Mix. "Good morning, Papa," She kissed her Papa's cheek as a morning greeting. She starts to drink her Milo drink.

(A/n: I mean, cmon milo is delicious. Comment if u agree👍)

She looked up to me and I pouted because she didn't kiss me morning. She chuckled awkwardly, showing her toothy smile. "Good morning, Dad. Mwuah!" I lean to her and she kissed my cheek. That cheered me up.

"Late or not, breakfast is the important meal of the day," I said before bringing up my mug of coffee to my lips.

"We're just 20 minutes early, dad. I'm not gonna be late but still, breakfast is important," Alex commented as she took a bit of a vanilla muffin.

"And I can't believe you woke me up so early," Mix rubbed his nose. I smiled at him.

"Uhm... dad?" Alex spoke up.

"Yes, Alex?"

"You know my friend, Nin right?"

"Yes," Nin is Khaotung and Podd's daughter.

"She want to bring out to the mall today. Can I.. go?" She asked, her hands fiddling on her cup.

"How are you going to come home then?" I asked.

"Nin's dad will bring me home," She replied.

"Come on, Earth. Let her go to her date with Nin," Mix said, supporting Alex.

"Papa! It's not a date, its just a lil' hangout," She said, a little tint of pink on her ears.

"Really?" I asked in suspicion.

"Yes, dad. Plus, she already got a boyfriend, they so lovely-dovey to each other to the point I'm literally the obvious third wheeler!" She said, throwing her hands to the air.

"If so, you can go. Just make sure to come home before 7," I said. A smile started to form on her face.

"Sweet!" She shouted quietly. Then, there's a familiar honk outside.

"Oh, there's the bus! Bye Papa, bye Dad!" She kissed our cheeks before going out the door.

After she left, silence surrounding us. "Why does every single time she leaves the house, it became so quiet?" I asked myself.

"Because you miss her too much," Mix answered, then drank his last bit of coffee in his mug. "Well, I gotta go to work," Mix said as he get up from his seat and walk up to the stairs. I started washing up the mugs and plates as I sighed.

After I finished washing the dishes, I patted my wet hands on my pants then I went up to the stairs to the bedroom.

When I went in, my eyes went wide because of a scenery in front of me.

Mix is in the bedroom, on bed, but I did not expect him to be wearing a red lace lingerie that barely covers his lower abdomen, revealing those thick, milky thighs. All of the sudden, my lips were dry so I licked my lips with my eyes still looking at Mix. I smirked at him and walked towards the bed removing my shirt after locking the door.

I crawled to him once I got to bed. I got closer to him as he wanted then I instantly kissed him, as passionately and as best as I can to show Mix that no one can kiss him like this. I pushed Mix until his back faced the headboard and I locked him in his spot with both my hands gripping the headboard.

Mix's hands roamed around on my body, and tweaked my nipples, causing me to moan out. I could feel my lover's tounge twisting and lapping against mine. We kissed with too much passion to the point our tounges go tango without our lips touching.

My hand removed from the headboard and started wander on Mix's body. His beautiful shoulders and collarbones, my hands went lower to his chest. His left nipple instantly perked up through the clothing when my finger touched it, then I smooth it with my palm.

I broke the kiss and saw Mix with red heated cheeks. His eyes were half lidded and so misty in lust and his cheeks are in a shade of a dark red. His lips, god, his lips, were so damn pink and bruised from all the kissing earlier.

"Argh, fuck," I cursed out when I felt my jeans tightened.

"Exactly," Mix breathed out. "Fuck me, daddy," Mix said while holding up his legs, spreading them and showed in sinful, puckering asshole.

After all these years, he still can turn me on like no other.

"Shit, wait for me babyboy," I said while my hands busy fumbling my pants.

_______________
Uhm... okay uh wow, what did I write 😳
Anyways, this is the epilogue of the story.
Nooooo 😭
Buuut there will be part 2!
Yayyy
If there's any grammar error or smtg pls comment on it cos I was changing this multiple times.
Anyways...
----------------------
To be continued...