Chapter 5

{Earth POV}

The meeting is going really fine. We've finally discussed about the collaboration. Bright and Win are quite friendly and nice throughout the meeting, well, in my opinion.

After a few hours of discussion, it's finally over. We stood up from our seat and shook each other's hands as a sign of agreement.

"So, it is then?" Bright asked me as I shook his hand.

"Yup, we'll start the photography next week on Wednesday," I stated.

They both nodded in agreement. Then, they both gather up their papers and contracts and gave their goodbyes then left my office.

After they left, I leaned back on the armchair and slacked there. The meeting was tense, even for two 'friendly' CEOs. After a while, I got off the armchair and walked to my large desk.

I sat on my office chair while taking files and folders flipping the pages and looking over them. I sighed as I looked at each of the pages. This is a whole lot of work, even for a CEO. All of the sudden, there's a knock the door.

"Come in," I simply said. Then, the door opened and revealed my assistant, Air xith a folder in her hands.

"Good afternoon, sir. Here's an another file for the programme," Air came in and placed the folder that is filled with paper on the corner of my desk. I looked at the folder then at Air. She's wearing her usual office dress wear but two of her buttons on her shirt are undone, showing a bit of her chest.

"Thank you, Air," I took the file and started to flip the pages.

"Sir, I have a question," She told me. I looked up to her and she is looking at me, smugly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well.. I was thinking.. " she walked up to me with her index finger tracing along. Then, she stopped walking and bend over to me, connecting her elbows together on the desk; clenching her boobs.

".. of raising my salary, sir," She looked at me with lust in her eyes. But that didn't turn me on.

"Oh, really? You should focus on your work then if you want ," I said bluntly.

"Oh, yes. I should but.." she bend over to my face and whispered. ".. I think I should focus on you more, sir~"

"Oh, why?" I know what she's trying to do, but I kept my expression empty. To be honest, she looks disgusting when she's like this.

"Well, it's because you're the boss and.. " she continued as she took her hand and placed on my chest, fiddling with my tie. ".. you took care of my salary allowance."

"True," I simply said. She leaned to my ear and dragged her lips on my ear. I unexpectedly groaned at the thought of Mix breathing heavily on my ear. She looked at me back and I groaned again when she sat on my lap. I was flustered by her actions.

She foolishly started bouncing, grinding on my lap. I looked at her, making sure to have anger in my eyes.

"Get off of me," I said angrily.

"Oh, I would love to but.. you seem tired," she replied with a smirk.

"Yes, I am tired," my eyes furrowed.

"Then, lemme give you pleasure, sir~" she whispered then leaned to my face wanting to kiss me. My mind stopped at this moment. My anger suddenly vanished.

Before even her lips touched my mine, the sound of the door creaked open and there stood Mix, loking at me with red puffy eyes, red cheeks and an angry, hurtful expression.