Chapter 7

{Mix POV}

I shouldn't have said that..
I shouldn't have said that!

Now Earth is all angry. He dragged me to the car and didn't tell me where we're going. He's frowning while driving and not even looking at me.

My heart is thumping so fast in fear. I knew what I said, it's my fault- wait..

It's his fault! He's the one with the girl.

After a while, we arrived at.. our apartment building?

He stopped the car and unbuckle his seat belt and mine. He got out of the car and went to the passenger seat door; my door opened it and drag me out again, slamming the door.

He tightened his grip and dragged me to the building's elevator. He didn't say one word to me.

We were in the elevator going up, slow.

Tension in the air pressured me. I decided to, talk a bit to Earth.

"Uhm.. Earth-"

"Tsk!" He cuts me off.

I know, he's pissed. So I just kept quiet, I know I should do more than that but I'm afraid about the consequences.

Finally we got to the floor apartment.

The doors of the elevator opened and he instantly bring me to our apartment. I was dragged, my wrist hurt and my heart's started beating rapidly in fear.

Earth took the keys and unlocked the apartment door. He pulled me in and closed the door behind us. He stared at his hand that is on the door knob, deep in thought.

"So? What?" I spoke up, wanting to catch his attention but Earth still had his hand on the door knob.

"What are going to do to me? Hate me?!"

"Because I hate you!"I shouted at him with rage.

{End of POV}

Earth had his hand on the door knob, still holding it. While Mix stared at him, he's thinking about what Earth is going doing next.

Mix's scared, terrified and worried. So many thoughts came into his mind, he shouldn't have said that.

Earth stood up straight while removing his hand from the door knob. He closed his eyes as he sighed. He then suddenly broke down, tuck sitting on the floor, his head buried in his knees and breathing heavily.

Mix shocked, it's wasn't something he expected at all. He stared down at Earth who is in the verge of crying right now.

He could hear soft, small sobs and heavy breathing. He kneeled down in front of Earth.

"Hey," he said softly, placing a hand on his cheek, urging to look at him in the eyes.

Earth looked at him, he looked so...

Hurt..

Mix thought as he frowned.

Earth's cheeks are covered in stained tears, nose slightly red, sniff from time to time. When he looked at Mix, he bit his lip to prevent any hiccups and his throat's dry.

"I- I'm sorry.." Earth muttered, loud enough for Mix to hear.

"I'm very sorry, forgive me, please.." Earth said that sound a lot like a plead. Mix knew what he meant.

He placed his other hand on Earth's cheek. Both thumbs of Mix's hands wiped away tears that kept stream down his face.

Then, Mix kissed both his cheeks and forehead. He connected his forehead with Earth's. That made Earth cry even more.

Even though they did these quite often, but Mix seldom sees Earth cry.

"It's alright, it's alright, shh.." Mix says, comforting him.

The room filled with sobs and cries. Mix haven't seen Earth cry like this in such a long time.

"Please..." Earth suddenly muttered. Mix looked up to Earth.

"...don't hate me, Mix," Earth cried.

"I c-can't live wi-without you.."Earth pleaded with fresh tears coming out of his eyes.

The image in front of Mix broke his heart, he wrapped his arms around Earth's shoulders and continued to console him.

"Sh..sh.. it's alright, it's a mistake," Mix whispered. Earth placed his hands on Mix's back.

"I can't live without you either," tears started to pool in Mix's eyes.

Mix brushed his fingers on Earth's cheeks as he pulled away from the hug. Their faces are millimetres away from each other, eyes deeply stared into each other's orbs.

{Earth POV}

Mix cupped my cheeks as we both stared at each other.

His brown hazelnut doe eyes stared into mine's, the tip of his nose is slightly tint pink, from the crying earlier.

I felt guilty.

My eyes landed on his lips. I darted my eyes to his.

And surprisingly, he pressed his lips on mine but he pulled away quickly. I think he just wanted to kiss me to stop crying in which it did. When he pulled away, he flashed a soft smile to me but I frowned.

I wanted more.

{End of POV}

Earth pushed his lips to Mix's. He moved his hands up from Mix's waist, dragging his fingertips to his sides; feeling the sides of his ribs and up to his back.

Mix kissed back but he tried to keep it sync because Earth was rough.

Mix felt the soft, warm tip of Earth's tongue at the seam of his lips, wanting the entrance to open.

He opened his mouth and instantly Earth travelled every nook and crany. Earth moved his head as he placed his fingers holding Mix's chin. Mix moaned as he felt Earth's tounge in his throat.

They both stand up, breaking the kiss.

Earth connected their lips as arms wrapped around Mix's waist. Mix wrapped his arms around Earth's neck, while on his tippy toes since he's shorter than Earth.

Earth started to feel tight in his pants and Mix could feel the same.

Earth carried Mix bridal style while still making out, hungrily and dropped Mix carefully on the bed.

They both broke the kiss to remove Mix's cardigan and shirt. Earth then pushed Mix gently to lay his back as he continues to kiss Mix with his mouth partly opened.

Earth moved his head from side to side, teeth and tounge clashing. Two warm substance moving, lapping against each other.

Mix couldn't help but made sounds of pleasure as his P' touches his body. Earth removed his lips from Mix's, leaving a strand of saliva and earning a moan from Mix.

Earth started shower his neck and shoulders with kisses. He started with licking the spot, nibbling it and finally sucking it. Making him his.

Then he went lower and stopped at the perky pink rosebuds. He licked around it with the tip of his tounge, then he put Mix's nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking it at the same time. While Earth's hand is busy pinching and rubbing the other one.

Mix moaned loudly when he felt pain on his chest.

"Ah.. no fair! You.. ahk.. didn't even r-remove your shirt yet..."

Earth removed his lips from the hardened rosebud, leaving it all red and wet. His eyes met Mix's and answered with a smirk, "Oh, alright then."

_______________

Hey yalls~ ;)))

The smut scene will be continued in the next chapter.
I mean, like, man.
It took me days to figure out for the smut scene but its okay, u guys got what u want.
Also, love yall 《3333
And stay tuned for the next chapter!

Anyways...
............................
To be continued..