𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"HAHAHAHA!! how foolish of you to run towards me like that! AHAHAH!! Truly idiotic!" The demon cackled as they ran towards you at full speed. You used every strength in your body to stand as you dodged their attack. "Huh? You can still stand? How interesting! You must be a demon slayer, correct? There's no point if you are though! You'll die anyway.." the way he said the last part made you jolt. Your body has finally recovered from the impact you had earlier and you wasted no time to run towards them again. They frowned before the huge smile came back again. You grit your teeth as you adjusted the way you held your sword.

'Breath of The Eclipse, Seventh Form; Acidic Leeching!'

You dodged each attacks they gave but some still gave you injuries but you still ran, you cut off their arms and stabbed their stomach.

Breath of The Eclipse, Seventh Form; Acidic Leeching! This form is used to paralyze your enemies with heat!

You grinned and pulled out your sword, as you were about to head towards them the demon in front of you completely disappeared. Your eyes widened at the disappearance before realizing what the abilities of the demon that lives in this forest was. "MWAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOULD LET SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO KILL ME THAT EASILY?! AHAHAHA!!" You grit your teeth as you desperately looked around for a sign to where the demon is. Suddenly a strong force pulled you back. Your eyes widened to see the same arms that attacked you earlier, you jolted and cut the arms in half and successfully escaped the demon's grasp.

You panted as you glared at the creature. You ran before getting pulled back again. Without wasting a second you slashed the things that held you and jumped to a nearby tree. Heavy and panicked breaths came in and out as you tried to calm yourself down.

"You're not really good at doing your job little girl~" a voice rang behind you. Your breath hitched and slashed the thing behind you. Which is a bad idea cause you got thrown a few feet away. You groaned as you stood up from that traumatic experience. You looked up to see the demon again. You breathed out an exasperated sigh.

"This will be longer than i expected"

𖣔

You dragged your feet against the dirty mud as you clutched your bleeding stomach that was wrapped in bandages. You were glad you brought bandages with or your stupid self will bleed to death.

You felt a heavy weight on your head and you guessed it was it was your crow. You tiredly smiled. "Hi bro..could you help me and lead me to a nearby wisteria house?.." they scawked and started flying. "Follow me!" Rick yelled. You nodded and continued your journey to the house of heavenly food

𖣔

~Taisho Secrets~

× Satō ships you and Sanemi and imagines about you two marrying
× Sanemi is currently crying from how painful his mission was and was sad that you weren't around
× You ate a lot of food in the Wisteria House that people had to use a sack to collect all the bentos
× Yoriichi was also spooked by the demon you just fought and prayed that you won't die

𖣔

SABCAISBWHSUWSH THANK U GUYS FOR 1K+ READS OMG HEBAJQDBWHI WHAT I NEVER EXPECTED PEOPLE TO LIKE THIS STORY WHATIRVWIA AAAAAAA

i love you my dear readers!!❤️❤️

AAAAAAJEHWAHHSBW