Chapter 4~ What Heart Desires

Hayat could sense mischief in his eyes. He was going to kiss her when she faked a vomit convulsion, making him jump back with "Hayir, Hayat!! Wait!" She could see the fear on his face and bursted out into a hysterical laugh. Murat was too shocked to react and once he realised that she faked it to tease him, he started running after her. "You love playing with me, huh Hayat? Two can play a game. Come here!" Hayat lost her balance and was about to fall when he came just in time to hold her. "Hayat, are you fine? I am sorry I shouldn't have started chasing after you. I am not going to kiss you, tamam? Just don't run like that," he said as he held her in his arms. He was about to turn around when Hayat pulled him closer and pressed her lips against his. Murat just stood there wide-eyed till the warmth of her kiss melted him. Hayat stopped to take his jacket off but he held her hand and said, "I have something for you. Come with me." He took her to the terrace. She gasped as she opened her eyes to see a beautiful hammock there, "You really got it? Ahhh Murat! I love you so much." As she turned to the other side, she saw a beautiful canopy with dreamiest curtains. She was still staring at it when Murat asked, "do you like it?" "I love it, aşkım. This is mesmerising. When did you do this?" She gave him a tight hug. "Don't underestimate your husband, dear wife," he smiled. They sat on the hammock and Murat continued, "I know you wanted a swing, but considering your pregnancy, this seemed to be the best option. I want to give you everything, Hayat." Hayat kissed his hand and said, "You are all I want, Murat. Okay, look at that star." "Hmm! I am busy looking at my moon," he said with a smirk, "Yaaa Murat!! Tamam ya tamam, Since when did you become so cheezy?" "Cheezy? Hayat, I am pouring my heart in front of you. You know, Hayat, I still cannot forgive myself for the way I treated you on our wedding night and after that. I don't understand why I did that. My love for you didn't change a bit. Whom was I punishing? I am sor–" Hayat kissed him on the lips, "sus! It's okay Murat. I know you loved me all the same. You did it because everyone you loved broke your trust. Your Hayat did the same–" "No Hayat! My trust was not broken. I would not have married you if that was the case. I was mad at myself because my heart was going out of my control. I still loved and trusted you more than anyone else in the world." He stopped when he heard Hayat sobbing, "canim, please don't cry" he said as he took her face in his hands. "Murat, I was shattered when I saw you in that condition on our wedding night. I felt guilty of wrecking the human I loved the most in the whole world. I didn't want to hide the truth from you, I swear. I even tried to tell you the truth when we were on the yacht. I couldn't imagine my life without you–" her sobs were getting worse, "Hayat! Canim, tamam. I understand. And at the end of the day, your name didn't even matter. I love you and I have you by my side. I cannot breathe without you, I don't want to. Tamam! That's enough. Let's do some typical bookish romance today." He took her closer to the moon and said, "Let the moon be the witness of our love." They kissed each other under the silver luminance of the moon. He asked Hayat to close her eyes and tied his mother's pendant around her neck. "I am sorry for taking so long Hayat, but no matter how mad we are at each other, I want you to keep it with you forever." Hayat closed her eyes, recalling the day she promised Babanne that she would heal him. She promises him that she will always treasure it as a promise of love. Murat comes down on his knees, touches Hayat's slightly protruding belly and says, "Dünyam, my baby, I cannot wait to see you. I will bring you so many gifts–" "Murat," Hayat interrupts in a complaining tone, "Will you stop spoiling me when we have kids?" Murat laughs, making it all the more confusing to her, "Hayat, you said the same thing in my dream. That too, just before your delivery. Aşkım, how can I ever stop spoiling you? You're my first baby. Allah Allah! How will I manage?" "Ama Tamam!" Hayat said, "What else did you see in your dream?" Murat smirked and told her that they were going to have twins in his dream. Hayat blushed and changed the topic, "ya Murat, I am tired."

               Murat lifted her in his arms and took her in the canopy. It was beautiful and cosy. They were about to kiss when they heard a knock on the door and Hayat started laughing. Murat went to check, "Here's Hayat hanim's prenatals that you wanted me to bring sharp at 11," Oya said. He took the pills and thanked her. Hayat took her medicines and thanked him with a choked voice. "Hayat please, not again. You don't have to cry at this." "I know it's crazy but I cannot stop crying and these meds taste awful and–," she intended to add a few more things but found her lips entwined with Murat's in no time. He stopped to say, "they don't taste that bad," and continued kissing her. They stood up, still kissing. Hayat was burning with pleasure. She turned around to give him better access to her zip. He kissed the back of her neck making her lose control. He ran his hand along her neck and slowly unzipped the dress. Hayat could not contain herself and gave him a passionate kiss, she was pulling his hair with a desperate intensity. Murat could feel her nails in his skin, he was surprised to see her so hungry for him; he liked it. She hurriedly took his jacket off and started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled the sleeves of her dress down, leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her arms. Hayat could feel her dress slipping down. He was awestruck at seeing the magic pregnancy was doing to her body. She took his hand and started walking towards the mattress, but he didn't move. He pulled her towards himself, lifted her thighs up and took her to the mattress. Hayat pulled him over her with the collar of his shirt. He smirked and let her take the lead. After a long passionate kiss, she took his shirt off and buried his face in her neck. She was continuously playing with his hair as he kissed his way through her neck to her breasts. She let out a moan as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand. Murat could tell she was loving it. She could not wait for him to get inside her and she said, "Murat, I want you right now!" He got down to her belly and took her panties off. He sneaked his way over her and kissed her as he entered inside her. Hayat was already moaning with pleasure. He was concerned at first but seeing her enjoy it, he started catching a faster rhythm. They kept kissing, playing with each other's body until they reached the climax together. He kissed her forehead and took her in his arms asking, "are you exhausted?" "A little bit," she answered." I love how our eyelashes collide every time we kiss," she said as she planted a kiss on his chest." "I love it too." And they slept entangled with each other.