eight

"are you ok?" druigs question broke eris from her trance. they sat on kingos plane on there way to go find phastos.

"i'm ok. you?" eris asked with a smile and his face lit up. seeing her ok made any nerve of his go away. eris knew that he was nervous about trying to put a celestial to sleep, but he was doing a damn good job of hiding it.

"never been better." he said leaning in to kiss her forehead. the sweet moment was interrupted by sprite gagging.

"you two are so sweet it physically hurts me." kingo groaned sitting across from them with a drink in his hands. druigs mood was immediately ruined and he stared at kingo with a scowl.

"i have a question." thena spoke up grabbing eris's attention. "have you two...?"

"thena!" sersi scolded her causing sprite to laugh. druig smirked and sat back in his chair leaving eris in the spotlight.

"no we're curious. thena and i have a bet going on if druigs ya know, plain or not." kingo explained leaning onto his knees. eris saw sprites face go red nearly making her laugh.

"actually i'm curious too." ikaris spoke up but sersi slapped his chest. druig cursed under his breath shaking his head.

"well i'm glad you guys are betting on our sex life...but we haven't yet." eris expained making kingo groan. thena shook her head and went back to looking out of the window. druig knew about eris's past with hydra. she had explained to him the things they made her do and how it took a long time for her to open up fully to bucky.

"just so you know," druig whispered into eris's ear, "i'm not."

eris went red and stood up clearing her throat. druig threw his head back laughing at her flustered state as he watched her walk into the bathroom.

"what the hell did you do?" sprite asked innocently as druig continued chuckling.

"grown up stuff." druig said shutting her down. she rolled her eyes and went back to talking to sersi. when the plane landed they decided it was best if only sersi and ikaris went.

"now what?" sprite complained sitting next to kingo and looked towards the couple. eris shrugged and leaned into druigs side. she quickly started to doze off which druig didn't mind. she hadn't slept in a while and he knew she would need energy for whatever awaited them.

"i have a theory." thena spoke up quietly to not awake eris.

"and what would that be?" druig asked not taking his eyes off of eris.

"you two have met before, you just don't remember." thena explained watching eris's small body rise and fall.

"like soulmates." kingo whispered catching druigs attention.

"maybe." he mumbled wondering if he had met eris before and that just maybe if he could remember, he could help eris figure out who she is.

when eris awoke she heard more voices had joined them on the plane.

"she's a murderer druig! more kills than the damn winter soldier and black widow combined." the man eris assumed was phastos shouted at the rest of the eternals. she noticed druig was not sat next to her anymore but stood in front of phastos.

"she didn't know what she was doing!" ikaris spoke up defending eris making her smile.

"when they kidnapped me," eris's hoarse voice made everyone's head snap in her direction. "i was living across the hall from a woman named tabitha, she was an angel. she watched after me when my mom died and when i went missing she caused a riot. hydra didn't like loud mouths so they sent me to kill her. there's not a day that goes by when i don't think of her or anybody else that i've hurt. i just want to help phastos."