25

FLASHBACK

"We should do something to get rid of Jake's boyfriend, he kept getting in our way. Look at what he have even done" Mrs. Sim frowned, "what should we do then? Hun?"

"Or should we just hide Jake? Ah whatever, we only need to separate them, they should not see each other, talk, or more than that." Mrs. Sim continued.

"We should take care of Jake for Mr. Im's daughter.." Mrs. Sim added, slowly patting the younger's hair.

But, her eyebrows furrowed when she saw that Jake is shaking, she can hear sobs.

She pulled the younger's hair, Jake is crying, "were you listening to us?!" She questioned, raising her voice.

"S-sorry.. i didn't mean..-" Jake got cut off, "i thought you're still unconscious?! Are you lying to us all this time?!" She shouted.

"N-no.. i.. i just got my conscious back now.." he replied, "forget it, hun. He already heard it, we can never do anything about it"

Mrs. Sim let go of Jake's hair, the younger slowly sit up, "ahh.." he groaned when he accidentally pressed his right arm.

"It's good that he's now awake though" Mr. Sim spoke and approached Jake, "You." He called the younger, grabbing his injured right arm.

"Aaaa!" Jake groaned, trying his best to remove his father's hand, "Since you already heard everything. Act like you don't know him"

That made Jake to stop, "w-what? I can't do that- Aaa!" He got cut off when his dad pressed his arm harder, "do what i said, Jake. I'm your father."

The younger only fell silent, tears are dripping, he don't want to do that, he don't want to.

"We'll let you decide, Jake. Just remember that this is for you and for your boyfriend" he said and let go of him, "lets go, hun, you need to rest"

Jake only stared at them, "as expected.. they never really cared about me"

He looked down, fiddling his fingers.

"I.. i can't choose.. i don't want to go back in that prison again.. but.." he hugged his knees, "if i would choose to stay with him.. something bad might happen... Like this.." he mumbled, biting the edge of his nails.

"Right.." his eyes widened and put on his slippers, "i need to see if Sunghoon is fine.." he whispered, grabbing the metal pole with the saline bag.

***********

He's currently outside Sunghoon's room, hesitating if he should go inside.

He took a deep breathe and looked around, he open the door and saw Sunghoon, unconscious, bandage are wrapped around his forehead, he has many wounds on face and arms.

"Sunghoon.." he mumbled and approach him, he hold his hand, crying.

"I'm... I'm sorry.." he whispered, gripping.

"I'm sorry that you had this for staying with me.." he sobbed and let go of his hand, he held his cheek, "sorry, my adi.."

"Y-you don't deserve this... You don't deserve to be with me.. i.... don't deserve you.." he mumbled.

"You.. you have to hate me, love. You have to.."

He let go of him and forced himself to smile, he fixed the older's blanket.

"happy monthsarry, hoon. I love you" he whispered and peck his lips.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Who are you?" Jake questioned, holding back his tears.

"W-what.. what do you mean by who are you.." Sunghoon muttered.

He felt bad seeing Sunghoon's face right now, his hand twitch, he badly want to hug him.

"What do you mean hyung? Do you know us?" Sunoo asked, holding his shoulders.

"No.. i don't.."

Sunghoon fell silent after hearing what he said.

"Son, they're your friends.. and him.. he's nothing" Mrs. Sim said and hold his both shoulders, pressing it.

Jake felt uncomfortable, "w-why is he here then?.." he questioned, looking down.

"Do you want the guards to drag him away?" She questioned back, that made the younger to look at Sunghoon.

"No.. Jake.. i know you know me.." he mumbled and held his both hands, "please.. don't do this to me.."

"S-sorry.. i don't know what you're talking about and.. y-you're making me uncomfortable.." the younger take his hands away.

"Don't you heard it boy? My son said that he's uncomfortable with you" Mr. Sim said and signalled him to leave.

"No.. you must be kidding me.."

"You're really stubborn." Mrs. Sim unbelievably scoffed.

"I'll only leave if Jake wants me to." He replied.

Jake fell silent, he never expect that Sunghoon will say that.

Mrs. Sim pressed his shoulder more harder, putting so much pressure to him.

"I.." he cut off himself and bravely looked at Sunghoon, "I want you to leave.. , my mom already said that you're nothing to me"

"No, that's not true-" Sunghoon got cut off, "enough please, i'm already uncomfortable.. just.."

"Leave.."

That made the older's heart to shattered into peaces, it hurts. It hurts him so much.

"What are you waiting? leave" Mr. Sim pointed the door.

"Jake, i think you don't know what you're saying-" Hanbin got cut off when Sunghoon signalled him to stop.

"Alright.. i.. i'll leave.." he mumbled and stands up, Jake looked at him, he want to stop him, he want to say that it's all a lie.

Tears starts dripping into the older's eyes, his shoulders are shaking, Jake can hear his sobs.

"Hyung.. i know you don't remember us but.. i'm so disappointed.." Jungwon said and also turned his back at him.

"Guys.." he whispered but they didn't heard it.

----------

He felt hurt, anger, disappointment, and pity for himself.

"Is it okay now?.. are you two happy now?.." Jake asked, his parents just kept laughing.

"..."

"I.. i need to pee..." Jake said and excused himself, "faster, we ordered foods" Mrs. Sim replied and continue laughing with his husband.

Jake only ignored her and goes inside the comfort room.

He locked it and fell down on his knees, letting out the tears he has been holding.

"It hurts.." he mumbled, touching his chest.

"So much.."

A/N: the only one who should be blamed is Jake's parents, not him :^