1

Jake caressed his tummy, it kept growling. "I'm hungry.." he mumbled.

He approached his door and opened it but then, he saw the boy, sticking something on his door, "what are you doing?"

The boy backs away, "reminders" he simply replied and goes inside the other room.

Jake pursed his lips and looked at the paper he sticked.

1. DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS.
2. DON'T TOUCH MY FOODS.
3. DON'T OPEN OR TOUCH MY ROOM.
4. DON'T BE NOISY, ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ASLEEP.
5. DON'T ASK ME FOR A FAVOR.
6. TELL ME FIRST IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR FRIENDS.
7. DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO ME.
8. CLEAN THE BATHROOM AFTER YOU USE IT.
9. AND LASTLY, I'M NOT A THIEF.

The younger scoffed while reading it, "why is he so strict?" He unbelievably said.

His tummy growled again, "but i'm hungry... , should i go for groceries?" He whispered and took out his wallet.

"Glad that i bring money with me" he grinned.

He was about to leave when he also saw the boy leaving, "Hey!" He called him, the boy turned around.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked, the boy poked his inner cheek using his tongue, "i need to buy something"

"Oh? Great! Can i come with you then?" He questioned and ran towards to him, that made the boy to step backwards as Jake is getting too closer.

"I-i told you to not get too close to me" he stuttered but Jake didn't noticed it, he took one step back, "sorry"

The boy cleared his throat and started walking, Jake just quietly followed him.

--------------

The younger kept glancing over at the boy, 'should i ask his name?'

He cleared his throat and goes beside him, the boy looked at him, Jake looked back, "what's your name?" He questioned, shyly.

But he got no answer, "oh c'mon, i need to know your name so i wouldn't be calling you Hey"

Still no answer.

"Should i tell my name first?" Jake asked, "i'm Jake, Sim Jaeyun" he introduced and offer his hand.

The boy stopped and sighed, "can you please shut up? You're so noisy"

Jake just blinked many times, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

************
8:21pm

Jake excitedly took one cart and goes beside the boy again.

The younger just kept putting the foods that he thought that would be good, the boy looked at it, "are you that hungry?" He asked, staring at his cart that almost full.

Jake looked at it, he nodded. "You're not letting me to touch your food so i need to buy mine"

The boy nods in response and took another direction to find the food he's looking for.

He tasted it yesterday but he forgot what food it is.

Meanwhile..

Jake noticed that the boy is not with him anymore, "where did he go?" He mumbled.

He just shrugged and approached the counter.

"Maybe i'll see him again later" he whispered.

**************

Jake is kinda struggling carrying the two bags of the foods he bought, "why did i even bought this so many foods? now i'm struggling" he mumbled and put it down for a moment.