chapter 1

(Author's POV )

?? : please forgive me please * crying *

( a person around his 30's was crying and begging for mercy.
but the one from he was begging mercy , was merciless. maybe God can forgive someone but he couldn't.
he was the mafia king " AK " the merciless devil . whom everyone knew .whom everyone shivered of .
but only his betrayers saw his face , before their death .
because he disguised himself as " Ashar Knight " the richest businessman in south South Korea )

Ashar: you should have think before betraying me .

( he said and gestured his men to stop beating him . he held his face and said )

Ashar : you shouldn't have leaked the details of the project to our rival company. because of you I almost lost the deal . and you know I hate this feeling a lot . you shouldn't have provoked the inner devil of me . now face theconciousness.

( Ashar released him from his grip and said to his men )

Ashar : burn him alive *cold face *

?? : no ....no.....please .....no.........

( all his pleadings went him vein . they burned him alive .Ak aka Ashar was watching this sitting inside his car )
.
.
.

( the man's painful screams were echoing everywhere )

Ashar : ah !!! this screams!!! I love to hear these screams
.
.
.
.

Next Day ( at office )

Ashar : arhh !!!

( he exclaimed before slamming his hands on the table . everyone flinched by his sudden action . )

Ashar: why the hell isn't they here yet? Liam! didn't you tell them we don't work with unprofessional company?

( he said to secretary aka his right hand)

Liam : I told them. they said they are also professionals like us . I also searched their ifo .they are very good at their work . currently they are best at their field

Ashar : did I tell you to praise them ?

( the young ceo's assistant hung his head low and shook his head)

Ashar : why are you telling me this . just freaking call them and say we don't want to work with them anymore
I don't want to work with unprofessional people

Liam : but Ashar * Ashar glared at him *

Ashar : do I need to repeat my word

Liam : no

( the young ceo's assistant was about to call the someone but two women entered the room . one of the woman spoke)

?? : sorry, we are late sir . we are extremely sorry for this unprofessional behavior. but our car got punctured and there was no mechanic. we are again sorry. I am Maria , and she is Suze

Liam : but we are not .....

( his words were cut off )

?? : sorry everyone for this unprofessional behavior

( a woman around 27 years old entered the room . she was wearing a simple office outfit. her height was not much around 5'4" .
she was not well shaped. she was a bit skinny.
but her aura was everything. the way she spoke was everything - a cold voice which indicated her calmness .
her face was very beautiful.
but not . more than her eyes . her eyes were dark brown. which were indicating the power, the confidence she was holding.
her beautiful dark brown hair was complementing her dark
brown eyes . she was walking like a queen. )