"Dolores..?" Pepa called out, her daughter has been unresponsive for a while now, just staring at Mariano with a close tight lips.

Mariano's smile dropped, his shoulders dropped forward and the silence is enough to answer his question.

"Yes, Mariano. I'll marry you." The quiet whisper of the seventh madrigal can be heard.

Mariano's eyes widened, her family's eyes widened as well, the answer is still sinking into their brain.

Then the people around the table erupted with a loud cheer, their smiles wider than before and eyes brightening happily. Dolores laughed heartily, slipping the ring on her finger before pulling her fiance into a kiss.

You let out the breath you were holding, eyes glaring playfully towards your best friend.

"Did she seriously decided to pull a prank in the middle of proposal?" You murmured, annoyance lacing from your voice.

Your glare dropped when you felt Camilo shift uncomfortably beside you so you turned your attention towards him, brows furrowed when you saw him scrunching his nose in pain.

"What's wrong?" You whispered.

"Amor.. M-my hand.." Camilo stuttered out, tugging his hand away from your now loosened grasp as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Dios mio, I'm so sorry!" You turned your body to him, eyes wide with shock and worry.

Camilo only wave his hand dismissively, a playful smile adoring his golden brown complexion which immediately calmed you down.

Now that Mariano is done, it was his turn to make an announcement, well.. Not really an announcement.

"Ahem, may I please have everyone's attention?" The shapeshifter raised his voice slightly as he stood up, the tone of his voice successfully caught the attention of the people around the table.

Including yours and your mother's attention.

You saw Luisa walked towards you, you shot her a confused glance when she pulled your chair and turned you to her younger cousin.

Felix pulled his son's chair and he backed away along his wife.

Your breath got caught in your throat when you saw him kneeled down in front of you, your mouth run dry and your (color) eyes went wide with shock.

Camilo only smiled on your adorable bewildered expression, his hazel eyes shining with the same adoration and love that he would give to you everyday.

"Y/n L/n.." His voice wavered slightly which he quickly covered with a cough.

"I know that we met on the evening of your birthday celebration, I was invited by my sister who stubbornly doesn't want to leave me alone because she wanted me to meet her best friend." Camilo stated, making his family laugh when they remembered the scene unfold infront of them.

Dolores really won't stop bugging her little brother for the whole day because she really do want him to meet you, you are her favorite person besides from her family.

"I'm so glad that I agreed to come because if I didn't then I wouldn't meet the perfect and amazing woman who captured my heart with just one, beautiful smile." Camilo breathed out, reminiscing the memory as if it just happened yesterday.

"Ever since then, you have my attention. I can always see you and hear you everywhere I go, whatever I do and everytime that I see your smile, hear your adorable laugh and get to know the real you.. It just made fall harder and deeper, mi amor.." His smile got wide, almost as if he was teasing you and enjoying your reaction.

"So when I messed up, I knew I had to fix everything as soon as possible because you already became my everything, I didn't want to lose you, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and cry anymore. I just wanted to hold you, kiss you, take care of you and love you." He teared up but no tears fell down to his cheeks.

"When my family scolded me because of what I did wrong, I knew I need to go to you so I can explain everything. My cute little hermano even helped me out so we can talk, I'm very thankful that you decided to stay and listen even though I knew that I don't deserve any of it." The tears threatened to fall but he didn't want to cry infront of you.

At this point, you're already crying, tears rolling down your cheeks, a small smile adorned your beautiful features and your face felt warm while your heart started beating fast that it might explode inside your chest.

The happiness that you're feeling right now can't be describe with words, it was shocking and overwhelming to see the man you love is in front of you and kneeling as he continued to pour his heart out.

"The moment my eyes landed on you, I knew that I already fell in love. I don't even believe in love at first sight but then, it happened. You are the living proof that it is true." Camilo chuckled, grasping your trembling hand with his warm hand.

"I did my best to work harder in town, helping around, I stopped pranking people because I want your mother to see that I am serious about you. I also did my best to learn how to sew, I even did my research on how to take care of a plant and I tried my best to cook something for you, but it didn't go well as I planned.. I ended up making a mess inside my Tia's kitchen." Camilo joked, earning a laugh from his family again.

You also laughed, you knew that Camilo has no future in cooking but that didn't stop you from loving him.

"I did everything I could to take you back, I'm willing to do everything and anything just to make you mine because I'm already yours, amor.. From the moment our eyes met, I was already chained by you and I would never want to break free." He stroked your cheek lovingly, wiping the tears from your skin and making you feel incredibly loved.

"So Y/n L/n.." He took a deep breath, heart beating fast with anxiety.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" His voice shook slightly, his heart beating faster as the seconds pass by.

It's now or never, although he wouldn't stop pursuing you until you say yes to him, he'll pull a Mariano and become stubborn until he got you all to himself because, boy, he's so whipped and inlove to the point he didn't want to let you go.

"Oh, amor.." You murmur, grabbing his cheeks and leaned in.

Your lips claimed his in a sweet kiss, you did that infront of the people around the table because you want them to know what you were feeling.

Felix held his wife's waist, both of their eyes glistening with tears while pure joy and amazement can be seen on their faces.

Mirabel had to cover Antonio's eyes so his innocent mind wouldn't get tainted, although, the kid himself pushed his cousin's hand away just so he can the loving couple infront of him.

Finally, after a few seconds, you pulled away from him.

"Does that answer your question?" You teased but you received a pout from him.

"I want to hear you say it." His pout got bigger, cheeks puffing out while staring at you with slight sadness.

His family only laughed at his childish antics, all of you rolled your eyes at his statement but still, the smile on your faces never dropped.

"You big baby." You mused, chuckling under your breath as you leaned in to give him a quick on the lips.

"Yes. I'll be more than happy to be your girlfriend, Camilo Madrigal." You stated.

Camilo still expected you to say that but he couldn't contain the bubbling excitement and happiness inside his chest so he grabbed your waist and twirl you around making you slightly dizzy.

"SHE SAID YES!" The people around the table erupted with loud laughter and cheers once again.

Indeed, it is a perfect evening to have a proposal to happen and it is the perfect night to celebrate the new couple in the town.

- [ E N D ] -