Bulkhead placed her back on the ground and went to the foyer to wake everyone up.

General Narration

Bulkhead ran into the foyer as he starred at everyone asleep. He took a deep breath.

Bulkhead: "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!"

Everyone shot up awake as they exclaimed.

Arcee: "Bulkhead what's the matter?"

Bumblebee: "Everything OK?"

They all gathered around as he told them that Donna had woken up. They all got excited as they all ran into the infirmary. Ashley, Jennifer, and Jaden stayed behind.

Jennifer: "Jaden?"

Jaden: "What?"

Jennifer: "I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday."

Jaden sighed and did the unexpected. He pulled Jennifer into a hug. She was surprised. Ashley's jaw dropped.

Jaden: "It's OK. I just hope that one day we can be friends again. Its exactly what Donna would want."

Jennifer: "I wish for that too."

Jaden let go of Jennifer.

Jaden: "Come on. Let's go."

Ashley: "OK."

They joined the others as they all stood around Donna.

Jaden P.O.V

I saw my sister standing. She was OK. She looked completely different. I wondered if she had reached full Siren's transformation. I walked up as she looked in my direction. I still felt guilty. I was the reason she was close to death. I stepped back as she came up to me.

Jaden: "Donna........"

Donna: "Do not say anything."

Her voice had changed. It was like a feminine version of my dad's. I closed my eyes and hung my head. The next thing I knew, Donna had wrapped her hands around me held me tight.

Donna: "I know you did not mean to harm me. I got in the way. It wa not your fault or no one's fault in that matter. I am to blame. You are my brother, I know you will never hurt me, that is why I forgive you, my dear brother."

What she said brought tears to my eyes. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, crying on her shoulder. She rubbed the back of my head and shushed me.

Donna: "It is alright. I....am alright."

I pulled away as she wiped my tears away. She smiled at me. She looked to see Ashley and Jennifer behind me. She walked up to them and held out her arms.

General Narration

As Donna held out her arms, Jennifer and Ashley slowly walked up to her. She wrapped her arms around them as they did in return.

Donna: "I am glad you both are here."

Jennifer and Ashley both bursted into tears.

Jennifer: "D-Donna...I'm s-so.......sorry."

Ashely: "I'm glad you're OK."

Donna: "That's quite alright. Jennifer you have nothing to apologize for. As I told, Jaden there is no one to blame, but me. My actions are my own responsibility."

They said nothing else as Donna continued to the two guilty girls. Everyone looked to see the heart warming mends of friend and enemy.

Optimus P.O.V

I watched as my daughter and the daughters of my enemy forgave each other for everything that had occurred. That reminded me so much of Elita1. With that I learned no one can truly forgive if regret or guilt still remains within the heart. That made me think of Megatron.

Optimus: "If only we could do the same my brother."

Alpha Trion: "Did you say something, Optimus?"

Optimus: "W-what? No Alpha Trion."

Alpha Trion: "Very well."

General Narration

Donna went back to her original form. The only thing that remained was her black hair. The blue and red highlights had also disappeared. Everyone now knew that things would change for Donna and the Autobots.

Note: Hey guys. Well here is the update sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you'll continue reading

Sincerely, Naila_Jimenez_71