Part 30 | Everyone Cries

Start from the beginning

"Why does everyone cry so much?" you whispered to Loki.

"You cried" he teased with a grin.

You rolled your eyes at the God. "It's going to be my wedding, I'm allowed to cry."

He laughed, pulling you close to his side as Odin approached you.

"Congratulations my Son" Odin said, smiling at Loki. "And to you my dear, thank you for looking after him."

"She does not!" Loki exclaimed.

"Really? Who taught you how to fly?" you questioned.

"Who saved you from Peter?" he shot back with a smirk. You stabbed him in the side as he grinned.

"I see this will be a happy marriage" Thor commented, causing you all to laugh.

"You know, you will become a goddess" Frigga said thoughtfully. Your eyes almost popped out of your head.

"What?? Really?" you asked, looking up at Loki who nodded, smiling at your reaction.

"What do think of?" you mused.

"Havoc" the others all answered at the same time.

"I'm not that bad!" you exclaimed.

"I beg to differ" Loki replied, kissing your cheek.

"What do I do?"

"Potions games" Loki said.

"General nonsense" Afind added with a smile.

"Protect your boyfriends precious ego from Sharon" Thor said.

"Fiancé" you and Loki corrected at the same time, smiling at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Marriage is exhausting" you said dramatically, falling back onto the bed in Loki's- well, your quarters.

"Love we aren't even married yet" Loki answered with a laugh, jumping on the bed from the other side. It bounced up and flung you off towards the floor. You shrieked and created a portal through the marble, landing back on the bed ontop of Loki.

"That was a bit harsh darling" he groaned from underneath you. You poked your tongue out at him.

"Children" an elderly voice chuckled.

You shot up, dagger in hand. Loki rolled over slowly and smiled at the old woman who had just entered the room.

"Aldis!" he exclaimed, teleporting over to her and wrapping her in a hug.

"Dear I told you not to do that" she laughed as he let her go.

"Sorry, he's got the mental capacity of a toddler" you commented, teleporting to his side.

"Y/n, this is Alfdis, she used to be my nanny when I was a child. Alfdis, this is my fiancé Y/n" Loki said, looking at you proudly. You gave the woman a small wave before she hugged you tightly.

"Oh I can't believe he's finally grown up" you said, her voice thick with emotion.

"Why does everyone keep saying that" Loki whinged. Alfdis pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes.

You held your hand out to Loki with a smirk. He groaned and conjured a twenty-dollar note, placing it in your hand.

"Thank you" you said smugly, vanishing it. He rolled his eyes, a smile pulling on the corners of his mouth.

"N/n bet that the next person we told would cry" Loki grumbled, trying not to smile as you kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't bet against the all powerful being" you said in a posh accent. Loki snorted with laughter.

"All powerful, pffft. I think you mean me darling" he replied with a smirk.

"Emerald Sorceress, remember?" you answered smugly and he sighed in defeat. Alfdis gasped, her eyes wide.

"How long ago did you fulfil the prophecy?" she asked.

"Three months, so I'm still very new to this" you said with a small smile.

"Now, how long have you two known each other?" she questioned, smiling as Loki put an arm around your waist.

"Almost ten months" Loki answered.

"And how long have you been engaged?"

"Three days now."

She looked shocked. "That's a long wait to be engaged dearies."

Loki shrugged. "All worth it in the end" he replied, grinning.

"Plus we met on Midgard. Our human friends would have been slightly concerned" you added. She nodded thoughtfully.

"They didn't see me as a friend" Loki mused. Alfdis rolled her eyes.

"Well dear, that's what happens when you try to take over their world" she answered with a smile as you laughed.

"Now, what I actually came her for. Dinner is prepared" she said. You both followed her out of the room, shimmering yourselves into more formal dinner wear.

"Told you everyone cries" you whispered, looking up at your fiancé.

"Oh shut up" he responded, kissing your forehead.