Part 34 | Slight Inconvenience

You were currently sitting in bar on Midgard, holding yours and Loki's drinks. He had left to go to the bathroom, knowing full well you could defend yourself easily.

It had been four moths since your wedding, and the pair of you couldn't be happier.

A man slid into the barstool beside you. You ignored him as he looked at you.

"Can I help you?" You snapped finally after him staring for a minute or so.

He smirked. "Yes you could darling. Wanna come back to my place?" He asked in a gravelly voice.

"No" you answered shortly. There were too many people around you for you to get out, also meaning you shouldn't teleport in front of so many mortals. Stark's request, the idiot.

"Why not?" He demanded.

"Because I don't want to. Also because I'm happily married" you answered, taking a sip of your drink, still not looking at him.

"You're way too young to be married" he said, grabbing your jaw and twisting your face to his. You were about to stab him in the arm when a pale hand gripped his wrist.

Loki stood behind you, a furious look on a face as he pulled the mans arm off you.

"No, she's not" the God said shortly, wrapping a protective arm around your waist and pulling you back into his chest.

"Young love never works out" the man spat.

"Well, lucky we're not young" you said with smirk as you slid off the seat.

"I beg to differ" Loki snickered.

"Yes you are. You only look nineteen" he said to you.

"I must be aging well then" the God behind you snipped, rolling his eyes as you elbowed him lightly.

The man was about to speak to Loki when his eyes widened.

"You-you two-you're part of the Avengers" he stuttered. "You're the ones who aren't from Earth. You-you kill people."

"Yes. And that will be you if you ever touch her again" Loki snarled.

The man quickly nodded and slipped away into the crowd.

"I wanted to stab him" you sulked, Loki chuckling quietly.

"Me too love, but I doubt the rest of the team would be particularly pleased if we did that" he answered, brushing the hair out of your eyes. Then he turned serious. "I'm so sorry darling, I shouldn't have left you here by yourself."

"I'm fine Lokes, I was about 0.2 seconds away from stabbing him in the arm" you said, kissing his cheek.

"I know" he laughed, taking your hand and leading you out.

"Well, that was interesting" you commented as you walked peacefully down the street.

"Indeed" he said before spinning around pulling you behind him.

"There they are!"

The man from the bar had followed you out, bringing with him six other men.

"Leave now before I hurt you" Loki said calmly.

"You really think that you can beat seven men?" He sneered and they all laughed loudly.

Before Loki could stop you and stepped out from behind him, drawing two long daggers. "We know we can."

Loki sighed before bending down to whisper in your ear. "Love, can you please let me handle this?"

"Loki, I am more than capable."

"I know you are darling, I just don't want them to touch you" he said, vanishing the weapons with a wave of his hand. The men all looked shocked.

You conjured a pair of elbow length black gloves. "Better?" You asked with a smirk. Loki rolled his eyes with a grin before turning back to the men.

"To answer your question, yes, we can beat seven men" he said with a smirk.

They all ran at you. "Norns mortals are stupid" you mused before punching one in the jaw, knocking him out cold.

After two minutes all them were lying on the ground, unconscious.

You waved your hand, removing any nearby camera footage before vanishing your gloves and taking Loki's hand again.

——————————-

"What took you two so long?" Tony asked.

"Slight inconvenience" you and Loki said at the same time, smirking at each other.

"What did you do?" Steve sighed, Sharon looking disapproving.

"Knocked out seven assholes" you smiled sweetly, accepting a drink from a grinning Nat. "Let me guess, vodka?"

"Correct."

"Brother, we talked about this" Thor tutted.

"One was hitting on my wife. Is that how you mortals say it?" he questioned, Clint giving him a thumbs up before disappearing back into the vents.

"Never mind then, where are they?" the God of Thunder declared, calling his hammer as Bruce came over to you. "No one disrespects my little sister like that!"

"Are you alright N/n?" the scientist asked quietly, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm great Bruce, thank you" you smiled, patting his hand. "I was going to stab him but Loki said I couldn't."

'Fair enough, you shouldn't stab people" Vision advised, looking up from the computer manual he was reading. "Think about the pain that would cause them.'

"Vis, that's the point."

"I don't condone violence" he sighed, shaking his head and turning back to his book as Wanda smiled.

"I do" Bucky grinned, attempting to teach Sam how spin a gun in his hand. "Wilson, what the hell are you doing."

"Copying you!" the Falcon huffed, spinning his wrist weirdly before there was a loud crack. "OW! OW OW OW OW LOKIIIIIIII! HELP ME PLEASE OW OW OW-"

"Idiot" the God chuckled, walking over.

"Please help" the Falcon whinged, holding his wrist that was hanging at a weird angle.

"Hm, what do I get in return?"

"Y/NNNN! YOUR HUSBAND IS BEING A JERK!"

"WELL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?? HE'S THE GOD OF MISCHEIF!"

"Fine" Loki snickered, wrapping his fingers carefully around the broken wrist. "Hold still, this will hurt." (Don't you dare. You know who you are, and I'm watching you.)

"Ow!"

"I did warn you."

"Thank you" Sam sighed in relief, rolling his wrist again. "You're a lifesaver."

"Not a sentence I ever thought would be directed towards me, but you're welcome" the God hummed in amusement.

"How the fuck did you break your wrist gun spinning?" Bucky groaned. "I didn't think that was possible." 

"Anything is possible if you mind to it!" Pietro sang out, currently pouring detergent all over the floor.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY FLOOR?!" Tony shrieked, running over before slipping and hitting the floor with a thud.

"Floor sliding, duh" the speedster replied in an obvious tone, tying wet sponges to his feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BACKKKKKKKK I'M SO EXCITED

So here it is! The first chapter of the second part of Sorcery! (As I said earlier it is a continuation so it's eligible for the Wattys, eventually I'll split it off into a separate book)

So enjoy! Gosh it feels good to be back writing this again! As much as I'm writing about the same characters, I do feel that they are separate in way because they are each from different fic, so it's be on this one again :) Tysm for coming back <3