Part 30 | Everyone Cries

"You do realise she's going to go mental?" Loki asked, looking down at you.

"Well so will my Mother" you countered with a grin.

Afind was now working with Frigga as one of her personal assistants. Her and The Queen had become close friends in the three months since her arrival.

Loki lifted your entwined hands to look at the ring glittering on your finger. He admired it for a moment, before kissing your hand.

"I can't believe I'm engaged" you said happily, still recovering from the shock of two days ago.

"Neither can I" Loki replied as Thor stepped out of the compound beside you. The team waved you off as the brothers shouted "Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!"

You sucked were up into the rainbow light, your flight through the air slightly more graceful this time. You had told Loki not to hold onto you this time as you were determined to land by yourself.

"Ow" you grumbled, landing face first on the ground.

Loki pursed his lips to stop from laughing as Heimdall chuckled and Thor boomed with laughter.

"Hi Heimdall" you said as Loki took your hand, pulling you up.

"Hello Lady Y/n, pleasure to see you again. Congratulations on your engagement" he responded, laughing slightly as you attempted fix your now messy hair before giving up and using magic.

"Thank you, but please call me Y/n, the whole Lady thing makes sound old" you answered, pulling a face. Heimdall smiled and bowed his head.

"We'll see you up there Thor" Loki said with a cheeky grin.

"What do you- no!" he shouted as you both teleported away, appearing on the steps on the castle.

A moment later Thor landed by your side, holding his hammer.

"Must be a pain having to fly everywhere" you commented, smirking. He flipped you off before pushing open the doors and making your way to the throne room.

"Relax darling, they love you" Loki whispered in your ear. You smiled weakly before your face fell back into its worried position. Thor swung the tall double doors open, you and Loki following a few steps behind.

"Ah, welcome back my sons. What brings here today?" Frigga said happily, standing up from her place beside Odin. Thor looked at you and Loki. You just held up your left hand in answer.

There was silence for a few seconds before Frigga ran down the steps and engulfed you and Loki into tight hug.

"OhmygoodnessmylittlebabyLoki'sgettingmarriedIcan'tbelieveit" she sobbed, beaming at the two of you.

Loki chuckled quietly. Afind entered the hall at that moment, looing concerned as the Queen wiped away her tears.

"Hello Mother" you said, turning t her with your hands behind your back.

"Hello dear, are you okay?" she asked.

You grinned up at Loki. "I am much better than okay" you answered, showing her your hand. She shrieked and dropped her books, picking you up into a hug.

"Loki you should've told me getting married means getting suffocated" you said after she let you go and hugged Loki tightly.

"My little baby's finally grown up" she said, squeezing your cheeks.

"I assume all Mothers say the same thing then" Loki said with a smirk. Afind wiped her tears away and looked at the ring with Frigga. Suddenly the AllMother gasped.

"That's the one you put on her finger three months ago when you tricked me" she said excitedly. "You were trying it on her!"

"Was not" Loki mumbled, going pink. You kissed him on the cheek as the two Mothers embraced each other, both crying.