part 4 x

"Oi, r-kid!" Noel shouted to Liam, "yes?" He replied. "Where are you even taking her?" Noel asked, "party." He said. "Come here if you wanna talk noel!" Liam ended.  Noel sighed before getting up and going to see him, "sorry sorry." Noel said sighing.
"Whatever, anyway what are you two gonna do for the rest of the night?" Liam asked before taking another sip of his beer. "Nothing much, might head down to mums." Noel shrugged. "Will you be there tomorrow?" He asked, "meh, probably, wanna keep er company." Noel said. "Good, I'll pop down with Y/N if she feels up to it." Liam smiled, just thinking of Y/N made him smile.

Y/N was sat on the sofa watching telly. You thought of being cheeky and having some alcohol, but you kept pushing it out the way. I mean what if he was taking you to somewhere with a serious environment? That would be embarrassing! You gave into the thought minutes later though, you took a small bottle of wine and poured it into a glass, taking a sip. Just how you liked it as always, you went back to your living room and watched the rest of the show.

"Time is it?" Liam asked, "6:40." Noel said looking at his watch, "fucksakes." Liam mumbled, "is it really?" He asked sighing. "Yes? Why wouldn't it be?" Noel asked, looking confused, "why?" . "Was supposed to pick Y/N up at 6:40.." Liam replied, head hung low.
"You better fucking hurry up then shouldn't you?" Noel said, getting up and leaving back to the sofa he was on before.Liam just sighed  and left his beer, he remembered he had some better clothes left in the bathroom, for this moment really. He quickly chucked them on, it wasn't too different from what he was wearing before. Some jeans, Beatles top , leather coat. "Ight, I'm heading out now...see ya later." He said waving.

He took the same bus as you did earlier and set off to your house. It got later and later, before clocks turned 7:00 pm. He got off at the stop nearest your house, "Thanks mate." He said to the bus driver before hopping off and running over to your house.
Many thoughts wondered your mind, but they were eased due to the alcohol. Liam knocked on the door before beginning to catch his breathe.

You got up and opened the door, "oh hi." You smiled before eyeing him up and down, he was so fit you know? His outfit was nice. "Hiya, cmon." Liam smiled back at you. "You look wonderful." He said, putting his hands around your waist in a hug before going into kiss you. He realised what he'd done and began to pull away, "I'm sorry!" He said. You laughed and pulled him in again and kissed him. Paparazzi began to come over taking photos of you two, Liam just stuck his two fingers up at them. You both pulled away before quickly leaving the scene and heading to wherever Liam would be taking you.