introduction / part 1 x

You were in the top British band, Oasis. You and Noel were chatting about guitars, you played the bass for the times when Guigsy couldn't, or when he weren't there. You also played electric guitar.

Liam was talking to bonehead in the recording room, they were doing some early rehearsing for an acoustic show they had later, although when you walked past the room it didn't seem as if there were any singing nor keyboard playing, or even any instruments, just talking. You pushed it out your head for now, maybe they were just taking a break?

You were wearing a blouse and a shortish' skirt, nothing too bad. Noel and you were continuing your fun conversation before he smiled. "Hey, I'm gonna go check on those two, one minute." He said before getting up and walking into the recording room.

(Liam's POV.)
Oh shit, I loved her so much. Me and bonehead were talking about her and how I could ask her out, usually I was confident like I could do anything, I could usually ask any chick I wanted too out but something made me so nervous to ask her.

But bonehead was helping, he told me I should just go for it, Noel knew about this too, Y/N wanted to rehearse with us but Noel distracted her with talking about guitars. I didn't know someone could talk about guitars for that long but I guess so.

I decided I'd ask her out to a party, 7:05, I'd get a taxi there, and maybe . . . Just maybe . . . . She'd end up in my bed. (😏)