Chapter 2

As I was about to reach my class, I felt a strong hand take my arm and pin me to the wall with my hands above my head. I gasped, and looked up to see the one and only Kim Taehyung...

"What do you want?" I asked sneering. "Be my girlfriend," He demanded with one raised eyebrow. 

"What makes you so sure that I would want to be your girlfriend?" I raised one of my eyebrows too. "Y/n, just give me one chance." He looked at me as if pleading. 

"Do I look easy to you?"

"N-no, dont get me wrong..." Taehyung was being honest with her, but y/n didnt know...

"Taehyung, I dont want to be played with." She looked him in the eyes...

"You wont....trust me..." He whispered. He looked into my eyes intensely, as if searching for an answer. My heart started beating faster. I had a crush on him since forever. I brought my hands up to his face and caressed it.

"Please..." He whispered again.

Promise me, that ill be the only one you'll love Tae..." I breathed out near his lips.

Taehyung slowly started leaning in. But right when he was about to kiss me, I decided to say... "Tae, we should get going to class." "So is it a yes?" He asked quietly not taking his eyes off of my lips.

"As long as its you." I answered. He blushed at my answer. Then with a quick gesture pecked me on the lips. I stood there a bit shocked. He just chuckled as I just kept standing there blushing. 

"U-uh, w-we should probably go now..." 

"Why are you stuttering?" Tae brushed my lower lip with his thumb while asking me. Gosh....why does he have to be so hot? I thought trying to not make any eye-contact with him. He suddenly took my chin and brought my face closer to his. Now, our noses were almost touching. He licked his lips while I bit mine out of nervousness. 

"Dont bite your lips y/n... I wont be able to control myself." 

Suddenly the bell rang. I quickly got out of his grip and ran off all red like a tomato. Taehyung chuckled at her reaction and went to his classes.

                                                                    >>>>>Time Skip<<<<

After classes ended, I tried to not get in the sight of Taehyung and quickly left from school. On the way home, I decided to visit a coffee shop. As I came in there, the sweet aroma mixed with bitterness hit me. I stood there for a couple of seconds enjoying the delicious smell. 

I went to sit down in an empty spot. I took out my phone to check for any missed messages or calls. While I was scrolling down through instagram, I looked up to the sound of someone entering the cafe. It was a not too tall man that had messy silver hair(in the good-looking way). Though he had a very strange aura.. Suddenly he looked over to me. And thats when my heart jolted.

Why does he seem so familiar? I thought. He started walking towards my table, and for some reason, I started getting a bit scared. When suddenly I heard a familiar voice come out of his mouth..... 

"We meet again...Kitten."