Author's Note/Alright, Listen Up~

Okay so here's the deal guys...I get that you're excited to read more of my stories and the new chapters and everything, but you gotta understand something.

I'm graduating high school in 27 days...I'm under a lot of pressure, and it's making me nervous. And I know I updated a new chapter for Step Dad, and I'm very happy I did because I know you guys love it...And I did that while I was in school, and I had nothing to do in one of my classes.

And I read a comment today where someone said that this story has potential and if I don't have the time. I should just let someone else write it for me...Now they didn't intentionally do it to offend me, but it hurt me a little.

I know I'm busy right now with getting ready for graduation, but dammit when I write something, just because it gets put off for a long time, doesn't mean it'll never be finished.

Right now I am drowning in one shot requests, demands from you guys to keep updating my shit, all while I'm getting ready to graduate high school and get ready to move down to Texas to live with my boyfriend.

I promise you guys these will be done, but please give me some time and relax, okay?

Thanks

-Holly <3.