Chapter 1~

*Chris' P.O.V.*

'No..No..No..Fuck no' I thought as I scanned the cages, finding no one that caught my eye. I was at a slave shop, looking to acquire a new slave. I already have a slave, his name is Ricky, but I want more. I love Ricky, don't get me wrong, but he's so shy and scared to death around me and when we fuck. I'm not gonna give him up, I just want another one who's the exact opposite. I want one that's bold, sassy, sexy, and loves to be dominated. I feel bad sometimes, cause I get a little rough with poor Ricky. I'm usually quiet and chill but when I'm in the bedroom, I like to dominate.

My friend Kuza owns the shop and said I could probably find one that I like. But I don't want any of these guys! They're all tan, and buff, and scared to death. I want pale, skinny, and sassy. I sighed and said "I just don't know if any of them are the right one, Kuza...I was really hoping I could find someone perfect.." Kuza nodded and asked "What exactly are you looking for?" I said "I want someone who's pale, skinny, has an attitude, and pretty much down to fuck...But none of them fit."

He nodded and said "Wait...I think I know the perfect guy for you. Follow me." I nodded and followed him out of the room. We walked down a narrow hallway and he said "I'm taking you to the room where we keep our new arrivals. We just got one a couple days ago, and he definitely fits what you want. He's a sassy little shit, I can tell you that."

"Is he good in bed?" He said "I don't know about that, but he gives great head." I chuckled and he said "Here we are. Come on." We walked into the room and my eyes scanned all the cages. Almost all of them were filled with the same guys from the last room, except for one. He brought me over to a cage where my eyes landed on a beautiful boy.

He had short black hair that hung over his eyes, full lips, pretty blue eyes, and alabaster skin...He was stunning. Then I noticed what he was wearing. A super short black crop top with long sleeves, and a pair of black booty shorts that had corset lacing on the sides...Sexy. pointed down at him and said "Chris, this is Devin. Devin, this is my friend, Chris." I smiled down at the beauty and said "Hi." Devin smirked and asked "What's this, Mike? Spreading the good word about me?" Kuza said "Yep. Chris here is looking for a new toy, and I think you fit the bill." He smiled and asked "Really...How so?" His gaze now fixed on me. I said "Umm..I'm looking for some bold, sassy, sexy, and can be a freak in the bedroom...And I was told you're all of that."

He smirked and said "Baby, I'm all that, and more.." He scooted over toward the door of the cage, sat on his knees, and laced his fingers through the slits of the cage. "Just get me out of this cage, and I'll show you what a freak I can be.." Fuck this kid is making me hard...I want him. I want him bad. "Fuck...He's perfect, I'll take him." Devin smiled and Kuza said "I'll get the paperwork." I nodded and he unlocked the cage. He opened the door and said "Come on boy." Devin looked up at me before getting on all fours and slowly crawled out of the cage.

Honestly, He could pass for a girl. He's got a pretty, delicate face, a beautiful body, girly legs and hips, and a great ass. I watched as he crawled out, and stopped right in front of me, sitting on his knees. His face was only inches from my crotch. He looked up at me with innocent eyes, and asked "Were you staring at me, sir?" His eyes moved down to my crotch, and saw my hard on through my tight jeans. He smirked and said "I think you have a little problem in your pants there, sir...Do you want me to fix it?" I nodded and said "Not here..When we get home, your ass is mine." He winked and said "Can't wait."

Kuza reappeared with the paperwork and looked down at the scene before him. He chuckled and said "By the look of it, I see you two are getting along?" We nodded and he said "Come on, let's fill this shit out and he's all yours." I nodded and reached my hand down towards Devin. He slipped his hand in mine and I pulled him up from the ground. "Such a gentleman." He said, smiling before we walked towards Kuza's office.

He's perfect.