✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾

Start from the beginning

"Tadashi, stop."

"My men will be the ones guarding your mansion since I received a report they will be attending a meeting during that time along with Izana, so we can take this opportunity and leave-"

"I'm pregnant, Tadashi!"

Tadashi abruptly pushed the breaks to stop the car on the farthest side of the road. The wheels made a hissing noise as they stopped in front of a light pole. Tadashi's breaths are frantic as he looks at you with wide eyes and furrowed brows. "You're...what?" his voice came out a bit shaky as his grip on the wheels tightened. You gulped, "I'm pregnant, Tadashi..." you said quietly as you clutched the fabric of your dress that's near your chest.

"With Izana's child..." you concluded as Tadashi's pupils turned small from the shocking news. Silence filled the air for a moment as Tadashi leans his back with his full weight on the backrest, then rubbed his temples in a distressing manner. "How long..? Did you know you were pregnant?" he questioned you while not even looking at you in the eye. "Four days ago," you said in response.

Tadashi remained quiet for a minute, not handling the sudden news quite well coming out of your mouth. He wasn't sure what to feel at the moment, you being pregnant with Izana's child... if only the situation was a bit different, then Tadashi would have been jumping out of pure joy by now. But sadly, it's different. The situation the both of you are in right now isn't a good time for you to be pregnant. Especially the uproar of Toman here in the city.

You bit your lower lip, feeling anxious about what Tadashi's response will be after hearing that you're pregnant with the person he also loathes. Yes, Tadashi hates Izana after everything he has done together with Kisaki. It's because of them the future right now is a total mess and much worse than before. Tadashi glances at you for a moment, seeing the anxious expression you're making, feeling worried about the circumstances soon.

"Does Izana know about this?" he inquired, you shook your head in response. "Did you go to see a doctor?" again, you shook your head, no. Tadashi could only sigh after you answered his questions as he positions himself on his seat. "What are you gonna do?" he questions you. "I decided to keep it. The child is not at fault and doesn't deserve such an early death," you stated calmly, gaining a faint smile to curve up on Tadashi's face.

"But..." you trailed off as Tadashi turns his head to face you. "I don't think... this child will have a good future under Izana's hands..." you said, earning a worried expression from Tadashi. The silence returned once again as Tadashi focused back his gaze on the road and drove off once again. As the both of you finally went towards the main city, Tadashi decided to break off the silence with a smile on his face.

"You still have us, you know," Tadashi started. "We can raise the kid together! Me, you, and Shuji nii-chan! We'll raise the kid for the better, maybe in a rural place where there are lots of plants and herbs so that the kid won't get sick often with the help of those things, oh! And we can teach the kid all sorts of things we know! The three of us can all be the kid's teacher so that the kid will be the only one who is at the top of their class!" Tadashi beamed out a smile before he took a glance at you.

"Ne, Ne, so what do you say, Shi-chan?" He questions but as soon as he turns his head to take a quick look at you, his eyes went wide when he saw you prickling with tears down to your face. "Shi-chan?! Is something wrong?" he questions you in worry. "N-No, No," you shook your head as you wiped the tears away from your eyes and looked down at your lap. You were having mixed feelings right now, feeling happy that Tadashi easily accepted the life inside you, and feeling somehow sad while thinking of what the future will hold for the child inside you.