"You still gotta train today?" Alyssa asked softly as Kai grabbed her bonnet and began to put it over her hair since it fell off mid-sleep. "Baby, I don't want you to go."

He smiled softly, turning on the phone before making his way towards her. Kaizier stripped her down from the large T-Shirt and panties so she could sleep naked. He made sure the fan was on her before tucking her into the sheets.

"Ion wanna leave you either." Kaizier leaned down and gripped her chin, connecting their lips. She whimpered softly, holding his face with her hands, deepening their kiss.

He ran his hand down her jaw softly and groaned at the taste of her tongue. "Mmm—fuckkk." Alyssa whined, trying to force him down onto her.

"No, mama." He groaned, disconnecting their lips as she ran her hands down his body, rubbing over his slow-growing erection.

Kaizier tucked his head into her neck, kissing her skin softly. He inhaled her scent, which was fresh, just dove, and her natural smell. "Fuck—mama no."

He pulled away, Alyssa pouting her glossy lips. "Why? Please, I'll go to sleep right after!"

"Say, go to bed now. I gotta go, baby." He kissed her lips once more, wiping the sticky solution off his own before pulling away.

Kaizier made his way towards his closet. He pulled out a Nike Tech, putting on the bottoms. He threw a white wifebeater over his body and zipped up the tech. He glanced over his shoulder to see Alyssa sleeping peacefully, her breasts showing as she slept with one thigh under the covers and one thigh out.

Grabbing his gym bag, he slung it over his shoulder. He then made his way back into the bedroom, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket.

He stared at Alyssa who was sleeping, her chest rising and falling. He was obsessed with her. He wanted more of her. Every second, every minute, every fucking day.

He sat his bag down softly before leaning over her sleeping body. he ran his thumb over her lips, feeling the faint air against it.

Biting his lip, Kaizier allowed the tips of his fingers to trace over her jaw before they trailed down her throat, softly pushing her chin up to see the many love bites and hickies he had left on there last night.

"So fucking pretty." He whispered to himself — really to nothing in particular.

He allowed his fingers to hover over her supple breasts, which were probably one of his favorite things about her physically. They were plush and large. They sat up perfectly in his eyes, and he admired everything about them.

Allowing his fingertips to softly land on her flesh, he ran his fingertips around her areola, biting his lip softly. He traced her nipple, tilting his head as it hardened under the cold wind of the fan and his touch.

He leaned down, his eyes fluttering closed as he placed many soft kisses on her nipple. He then ran his tongue over the swelling bud, smiling as she subconsciously pushed into his touch even more.

Kaizier pulled back, licking over his lips as he allowed his fingers to trail to her belly button, rolling over it. Her hardened stomach was cute to him, just knowing that her body was preparing for their baby.

"Fuck," He breathed out harshly, his fingers trailing down between her legs. He softly gripped her thigh, opening them slowly and revealing her insides that he had grown so accustomed to their past 7 months of dating.

Kaizier let his fingers trace over her swollen lips that covered her pink insides, like fluffy covers. He allowed his fingers to spread and showcase herself.