22 - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Start from the beginning

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows." Spencer said. 

"Jenna?" Katherine asked, making sure she had heard right. 

"Are you on something?" Aria asked. 

"Jenna's at the top of our A list." Hanna said. 

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key." Spencer said. 

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?" Hanna asked. 

"If that bitch is A, then this could be a trap." Emily said. 

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. And for all we know, he still is." Aria said. 

"Spencer's right. I'll talk to her." Katherine said. 

"What?" Hanna asked. 

"Why you?" Spencer asked. 

"I'm in most of them." Katherine said. 

"We're all going." Spencer said, and Katherine nodded. "We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we finally have something that she wants."

"And Alison gave it to us." Katherine said, her smirk coming back. 

...

"Hey, babe, you sure you don't want me to give you a ride to the church?" Ian said, walking into the kitchen where Melissa was drinking juice, Katherine was drinking coffee, Veronica was also drinking coffee, and Spencer was making a bagel. 

"Don't be silly. I can walk from the station, daddy." Melissa said, making Katherine choke on her coffee. 

"Okay." Ian said, laughing at the younger girls reaction. "I'll see you later." He said, giving Melissa a kiss. 

"Bye." Melissa said. 

"Are we dropping the daddy thing?" Katherine asked, earning a light slap on the arm from Veronica. 

"Haha, very funny, Kat." Ian said, walking out the door, making Katherine uncomfortable as she remembered who had been recording them.

"Church?" Spencer asked, once Ian was gone. 

"We're planning the christening." Melissa said. 

"Isn't that a little premature?" Spencer asked. "You know, if it's not born a human." She mumbled. 

"That's not funny." Melissa said. 

"Well, humor's subjective." Spencer said. 

"No, I know how you feel about Ian. But I honestly thought you'd be happy about this baby. Why can't you be like Kat?" Melissa said, walking away from the island. 

"That was cruel." Veronica said to Spencer, as Katherine stayed silent. She always felt awkward when Melissa would say things like that. 

"I'm sorry." Spencer said. 

"Well, it doesn't help to tell me that." Veronica said, putting her mug in the sink. 

...

"I've been calling you all morning. Where are you?" Aria said into her phone, walking down the hall. 

"I was talking to the principal." Ezra said. 

"What happened?" Aria asked. 

"I just gave my resignation." Ezra said, hanging up the phone now that they were in the same hall.