♡Chapter Six♡

Three Months Later...

//Midoriya's POV//

"BLEEEEEGAH"

I sit hunched over the toilet, puking my guts out for the third time this morning, the horrible taste of bile plastered to the inside of my mouth.  I start to retch again, my body instinctively moves so that my head is over the toilet.  Something begins to burn the inside of my throat and spews out of my mouth.  

This has been happening to me for the past four days and I have no idea as to what is going on with me.  Originally I had thought I had a stomach bug or the flu, but it seems that wouldn't be the case.  I vomit daily in the mornings, and sometimes it will happen at random times of the day.  I have been getting terrible headaches making it harder to focus in class.  In addition to that, whenever I do eat, I end up vomiting.  My stomach afterward would demand twice the amount I had eaten before.  Not to mention the noticeable bump growing at the bottom of my tummy.  What if it is a tumor or I'm seriously ill!?

After a while, I start to dry heave.  I wipe the corners of my mouth with my hands and walk over to the sink.  I wash my hands, subsequently drying them.  My reflection in the mirror shows how pale I am so splash some of the cool running water on my face in hopes it would make me look more alive.  I dry my face, grab my backpack, and dash off to class.

//Todoroki's POV//

I looked over at the clock mounted onto the wall. It is 9:30 A.M, and Midoriya hasn't shown up to class yet. Weird he is never late. I bring my attention back to Mr. Aizawa teaching a lesson, but I can't help but stray off into my thoughts. What if he got hurt or kidnapped?!?! No, no, no, no, he probably just slept in late.

I was only picking up fragments of what Mr. Aizawa was talking about, I heard him say words like 'omega', 'alpha', and 'beta', so I assumed he was teaching us more about secondary genders.  Males are most commonly alphas though it is becoming more common for females to be alphas. Alphas are the most dominant out of the secondary genders, while omegas tend to be the least. This year we only have a few omegas in our class since this is UA and most omegas tend to choose other schools to go to. The omegas are, Midoriya, Uraraka, Jirou, and Kaminari.

I am ripped from my thoughts when a tedious voice calls my name. "Shoto Todoroki! Are you even paying attention?!"

Everyone turns their attention onto me, and I look down at my hands to avoid eye contact with any of them. I hesitate for a moment before I speak, "Sorry, Mr. Aizawa I just got lost in my thoughts, that's all. It won't happen again I apologize."

Mr. Aizawa gives me a look before slowly getting back to the lesson, this time, I make sure I pay attention so I don't get into trouble again, but Midoriya is still in my mind.  Where are you Midoriya?

.

.

.

.

.

//Midoriya's POV//

I bust through class 1A's door and yell, "I AM HERE!" Everyone's eyes dart onto me and, I hide my face in my arms. A dull, monotone voice speaks, "Midoriya you interrupted my class and are almost two hours late. You better have a good explanation." I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping I might disappear, but I know I need to answer. I remove my arms from my face and place one behind my neck. "My alarm didn't go off for some reason this morning, and I woke up late. Sorry, Mr. Aizawa, I promise it won't happen again!" I chuckle a little at the end of my sentence. He takes a deep sigh before replying, "It better not. Now go take your seat so I can continue with my class."

I hurry to my seat and hang my bookbag on the back of my chair. I hope no one could tell I was lying, but I have been told I can be read, like an open book. I look around the class. Everyone seems to have forgotten I walked into the room, their full attention on Mr. Aizawa in the front of the classroom except for Todoroki. He is giving me a weird look.  His face is laced with concern. I knew later he was going to ask me what had happened.  I look away and try my best to listen to the lesson, but I am, pounded with another wave of nausea and cramps.

After around thirty more minutes, which seemed like an eternity, the class was finally over. "You have no homework for today, but remember tomorrow you will have a quiz. I recommend you study tonight. Class dismissed."

Everyone started to get out of their seats and leave the room while I stayed and rested my head on my desk, as another headache started. What's happening to me?

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, and slowly pivot my head to face the person. The person was Todoroki.

"Midoriya? Are you okay? You look sick." he placed his right palm on my forehead. "I-i'm fine. Just a h-headache is all," my voice was raspy, probably from all the vomiting.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should stay in your dorm today and rest."

I felt awful lying to him. We are supposed to tell each other if something was wrong, but I don't want to be a burden, plus I don't even know what's wrong with me. "Todoroki, I promise I'm fine."

He sighed, "Alright then. You know you can always tell me if something is wrong," he leans down to my level and plants a soft kiss on the tip of my freckled nose before wrapping his arms around me in a warm hug. He nuzzled his face into my messy green hair, and I giggled, "Todoroki you should go eat lunch now. I'll be there in a minute."

He removed his face from my hair while still embracing me in gentle a hug, "No. I am not going to go to lunch without you."

We heard a dry coughing noise from behind us, followed by the monotone voice of our teacher, "Eh em.  Todoroki, Midoriya, class is over." I quickly shot up from my seat and gathered all my belongings.  Todoroki seemed a bit annoyed, a small growl coming from him.  I playfully hit his arm.

"Right, sorry Mr. Aizawa we will be leaving now."